Judgement

The Crazy Writer:(eating sushi) Helluuurrrrr!!!!!☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

(Sebastian falls on floor)

Sebastian:(panting) (⌒-⌒; )Are you happy now...?(A/N I will not mention my real name in the story until...(read the rest of the story to the end to find out when honhonhon(^з^)-☆))

The Crazy Writer:Hmmm...

---------Later----------

(Sebastian drives up in a pancake truck)

Kumajiro: !(◎_◎)Huunnngggrrryyyyy!!! (Starts walking up to truck)

Canada: Kumajiro where are you going! (runs inside pancake truck to follow Kumajiro)

(Sebastian closes both doors and drives away)

-------Even LATER---------

The Crazy Writer: (⌒▽⌒)Eeep! Sebby you're back!!!

Hetalove17:(⌒-⌒; )Umm... what is Sebastian doing?

(Canada jumps out of the truck with Kumajiro)

Canada:Where am I?!

Hetalove17:(O◯O)CANAAADDDDDDAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!(glomps)

Canada:(O▽O) You can see me!?!?!? (Hugs back)

-------Meanwhile------

The Crazy Writer: (sigh) I love bringing love together. They're gonna be busy for a while. (¬▽¬) Speaking of being busy...(puts on cat ears)NYA!!!(≧∇≦)

Sebastian: (stroking cat ears) ( ̄▽ ̄) Oh so soft...

The Crazy Writer: >:3 What did I tell ya, works every time. Hon hon hon ψ(`∇')ψ

Hetalove17: The Crazy Writer does not own any of the characters except Alice. Enjoy!

(The Crazy Writer pulls Sebastian into a random room and locks it) hon hon hon >:3

---------------------------------------------

-------Alice POV----------

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

Sebastian cupped my chin with his hand, forcing me to look upwards into his eyes. What is he doing? Wait, his eyes seem different from there original coldness. Did my words do this to him? How is that even possible? I am horrible at life lessons unlike my mother. Maybe I said something wrong? Oh no, does this affect my chance of being a maid? Did I eliminate my chances if solving this case again?!My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by something fervent and tender pressing onto my lips.

~~~~Present~~~~

Sudden realization dawned on me as my brain finally processed the moment, making my eyes go broad. I broke from his grasp and leaped back against the wall. My curiosity soon turned into full-out animosity. With a blazing fire in my now crimson eyes, I trudged over to Sebastian and felt my fist collide into his face. I sent him flying through the cabinet with a loud smack, leaving a giant pile of rubble piled along the vast hole I created.

I tried not to use to much of my strength, though I wish I could have, or he might as well been deep in the ground, deeper than hell itself if that is even possible. Sebastian emerged from the rubble with a smirk planted on his face. Guess I did not hit him hard enough. Still, thoughts raced through my head, as if they were fighting each other to get to the forbidden door that would set them free from my curious mind.

"WHAT THE HELL? WHY DID YOU KISS ME? I DO NOT EVEN KNOW YOU THAT WELL AND YOU JUST KISSED ME OUT OF NOWHERE! DO YOU DO THIS TO EVERY WOMAN YOU MEET? YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN A MOLESTER YOU BASTARD!" I screeched out in acrimony.