(NOT A CHAPTER OF THE STORY) The Winner of the Name Contest!

The Crazy Writer: HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!(^з^)-☆

Sebastian: Hello psycho fan-girls. ^_^

The Crazy Writer: OoO WHAAAAAA?!?!?!? I'M NOT A PSYCHO FAN GIRL SEBBY!!!! (Brings Sebby plushie to face)

Sebastian: ... (ー ー;) Shouldn't you be saying something to the fans?

The Crazy Writer: ... Oh yeah... SO I WOULD LIKE TO PRONOUNCE THE WINNER OF NAME CONTEST!!!! So the moment you all have been waiting for... the winner is... the person with the knowledge...the best of the best...-

Sebastian: (eyes glowing) I believe we should pronounce the winner NOW!

The Crazy Writer: Sheesh I'm getting to that part...pedo-raping-fan-girl-demon... The winner is...STREAK12!!!

(Crickets)

The Crazy Writer: AHEM... I said STREAK12!!!!

(More crickets)

The Crazy Writer: (looks at cricket and shoos at it) GET OUTTA HERE!!!! I DON'T NEED A CONSCIOUS!!! I ALREADY HAVE A CRAZED PEDOPHILE THAT KNOWS ALL!!!! (*`へ'*)

Cricket: (T ^ T) You don't need to be so harsh you big dope...the cookies will one day attack you, just to tell ya chubby! (Hops away)

The Crazy Writer: (Gasps) Get back here you pest!!! (Sighs) Guess she's not coming... (Stomach rumbles) My tum-tum needs le foodz...SEBASTIAN!!!

(Sebastian turns from a girl duck-taped to a chair)

The Crazy Writer: .... (・_・)Don't...wanna...ask... ANYWAYS!!!!! Can you go to the supermarket to get some sushi for mez PLEASEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!! =・w・=

Sebastian: Why do y-

(Evil aura in the background) The Crazy Writer:( *`ω') Sebastian...that's an order (evil eye glint)

Sebastian: (shudders) ((((;゚Д゚))))))) Yes...Mistress Kitty.

----------Later at the food store----------

Sebastian: (sighs) That sushaholic, why did I ever sign a contract with her...

(Glances down an isle to see a body on the floor)

Sebastian: Hmm... (Pokes)

Mysterious Body: Owwwwwww.... (^ ^)Sebastian....

(Sebastian takes out her wallet and checks I.D card)

Sebastian: Hmm... Rosie...Σ(・□・;)Rosie!!!(Takes Rosie's phone and dials The Crazy Writers number)

The Crazy Writer: Hello?

Sebastian: I found your winner.

The Crazy Writer: Be there in a sec!!!

(Sebastian hangs up and The Crazy Writer pops out of nowhere with a piece of shrimp tail sticking out of her mouth)

Sebastian: (jumps) (O_O) Where did you-

The Crazy Writer: Oh! (≧w≦) I was here the whole time! I didn't want you to rape anymore little girls so I followed you! Guess you're trying to make a move on Rosie, huh?! (Does perverted eyebrow squiggle) >:3 Hon-hon-hon.

Sebastian: NO!!! (Looks at her face which is turning blue) She might be dying, see!

The Crazy Writer: (pokes Rosie's face (chibi style) and hears her moan) (・◇・)/~~~I see...

Sebastian: What? What is it?

The Crazy Writer: (serious face) I think she might be going through a very serious condition called... chocolate withdrawal.