🪢Invisible String🧵(part 2 the last part)

(Hailey POV) (4 years later) (The Lakes 🇬🇧)

Me and Jake are together now, and its's our last day at The Lakes. We've been here for so long, I've started to miss Tennessee.

  We finished off our final lunch here, and the waitress left a note on the receipt asking if I was an American singer.. it made me laugh, because I couldn't see it myself.

"Ready to head out, babe?" He smiled reaching out for my hand.

"Of course hun, just taking it all in." I sighed smiling. I was really gonna miss this place.

"So we're going back to your place in Nashville?" He asked.

"Yes! It's right down the street from this gorgeous park, I'll have to show you around!" I had opened a door to my hometown. We had practically been in the UK for the whole time we've been together, besides Los Angeles.

-back in Nashville Tennessee 🇺🇸-

"I know we just got back... but, I've got to show you Centennial park!" I squealed.

"We can go, I'm just surprised your favorite part of music city is a park, and not one of those musician owned cafés." He seemed a little surprised.

"Well I suppose the Bluebird Café is nice..." I  thought.

"Give me a reason to why it's your favorite." He smiled

"Taylor Swift was discovered there, DUH!" I giggled.

"I'm really not surprised that was your answer-" he laughed.

"So are we going to the park or not?" I asked.

"Sure let's go."

The fall breeze whipped through my hair as we walked hand in hand to the best bench In the park. When we made it I proudly pointed to the plaque on it, causing him to laugh at me.

 When we made it I proudly pointed to the plaque on it, causing him to laugh at me

"I should've guessed that was coming." He said in between fits of laughter, and I laughed too.

"Hell was the Journey but it brought me heaven." -Taylor Swift, Invisible String 2020