the story//tara

here's a one-shot story about how Tara and Yn started dating after the Ghostface attack:

Third pov:
After the Ghostface attack, Yn felt like her whole world had been turned upside down. She had always been a strong and independent person, but suddenly she felt vulnerable and scared. She didn't know who to trust, and she didn't feel safe anywhere.

One day, she was walking home from school when she saw Tara sitting on a park bench. Tara had been through the same traumatic experience as Yn, and they had bonded over their shared trauma. Yn had always thought that Tara was beautiful and smart, but she had never really considered her in a romantic way before.
"Hey," Yn said, walking up to Tara. "What are you doing here?"she said sitting next to Tara
"Just thinking," Tara said, looking up at Yn. "What about you?"
"Same," Yn said, looking at Tara
"This whole thing has been crazy, right?"
Tara nodded. "Yeah, it's been pretty intense. But at least we have each other, right?"
Yn felt a flutter in her chest at Tara's words. She had never considered dating a girl before, but something about Tara made her feel safe and comfortable. She took a deep breath and decided to take a chance.
"Tara, I know this might be weird, but... do you want to go out with me sometime?" she asked, looking into Tara's eyes.
Tara's face lit up with a smile. "I'd love to," she said. "I've been wanting to ask you the same thing."now it's yns turn to smile
From that day on, Tara and Yn started dating. They would go on walks in the park, watch movies together, and talk about their hopes and dreams. They still had nightmares about the Ghostface attack, but they knew that they could face anything as long as they had each other.

Okay a short one again but still good I hope
I hope you like it
Luv y'all buh bye