im sorry//jenna

Yns pov:

I fucked up. I raised my voice then blamed her for it, she left crying. Can't blame her. I'm a terrible... Friend. I really need to make this right but I don't know how. 

¨whats going on yn¨ hunter said, sitting down on the kitchen counter. getting some cookies that had been left there.

i just shrugged and went back to staring out the windows, i heard shuffling around me. then i saw all of them blocking the views of the windows.

¨girl what is going on¨ melissa sternly said,snapping me out my thoughts. i know i have to answer otherwise theyll be asking for all eternity.

¨nothing i just had a bad day¨ oh my god yn theyll never believe that are you stupid. and like i thought they didnt buy it. Georgie flipped his chair so the back is facing me. and he is facing me.

¨what did you do?¨he sighed, i frowned. how could he possible know i did something.

¨whyd you assume i did something¨ they locked at me like girl are you serious

¨well for one you look awful,the apartments a mess, jenna is not here and you are staring into nothingness¨jasmine pointed out i rolled my eyes then just gave in.

¨i-i raised my voice then blamed her, then she ran of before i could process what i did im a horrible friend shell never forgive me. like ever shell- i - what am i gonna do?¨i rambled, while pacing around. all of them going from annoyed to worried in a second.

Melissa grabbed both my arms setting me down on the couch. while noel got some snacks.

they all sat around me.

¨yn we all know shell forgive you at some point, yes what you did wasnt...great. but you can make it up right. what is her favrioute movie¨  melissa asked, i frowned why would she need to know

¨come on what is her favrioute movie¨

¨uhm tangled she loves tangled, the lantern scene especially. ¨ i said picking up a bar of chocolate. hazel smiled then said.

¨okay i can deal with that. we need to get the floating lantern georgie you get the lanterns hunter go with georgie, and melissa you and i will handle the music and you yn need to talk to jenna and when you get her well be outside reading for ur sign¨ jasmine ordered everyone following her order while i just stare and start to think how wrong this all could go

1 hour later ....

its dark now we arrived at her house, shaking with nerves i ring the doorbell waiting for someone to open the door. it took a minute but then i heard footsteps and then the door opened reavealing a exhausted jenna. in her cute pjs, hair up but it looked like she had been crying. oh god this is all my fault.

¨what are you doing here yn¨ she said her voice sounding harsh.

¨i came to say im sorry for raising my voice and then blaming you....im sorry.¨i said fumbling with my hands she was hesitating on forgiving but just nodded and went to shut the door, but i stopped her last minute.

¨i have to show you something first¨ she sighed then stepped outside. i gave my friends the sign and we show lanterns flying to the sky slowly.

her face lit up as she smiled. turning to me .

¨this is my favrioute scene from tangled...you did this for me¨ she asked

¨thought you might like it¨ i said she chuckled then hugged my side, and watched the lanterns