inconvinient timing pt.1//tara

this does not follow the scream script totally diffrent they are like agents

third persons pov:

yn and Tara get into the car, both out of breath and sweaty as it pours with rain.

tara grabbed the steering wheel and sped, almost winding you,

"Fucking hell, tara." You grumbled.

"Quit complaining and get your arse out the window and take care of 'em." Tara said, his voice stern and gravelly.

You go to pull down the window, but it's jammed, and the roof didn't open, "Fuck it." You said, unbuckling from your seat, and leaning over tara, and shooting from her side.

tara looked at you surprised , but then she grinned - she loved when you gave it to her a little. she wasn't one to express her feelings out loud, "That's it. Go wild, yn" she said, her tone light and her grin still wide; "They've got us on the road, baby. Give 'em hell." she said, taking the wheel from you, "I'll keep driving." Your hand gripped the back of her neck, squeezing slightly.

yn nodded as they kept shooting in this position but stumbling when tara makes a swift turn "keep it steady!" they yell out frustrated as they try to keep a steady position before shooting again

Tara laughed, not letting you fall out the window as she sped through the turn; you nearly clipped one of their enemies cars. tara leaned and looked around you, she loved the danger of your positioning - you were basically leaning out of the car, shooting at anything that moved.

"You're so badass, yn.." tara laughed again, "If only they tara watched your face for a moment after saying your name. From the side, you were clearly a sight in the rain:

"You look beautiful when you're covered in mud." She said; your black makeup was smeared and running down your face, your eyes were wide with excitement, your lips spread wide revealing your teeth, your forehead was covered in rain, and your hair looked almost dirty blonde with the mud dripping down from your scalp.

"Quit fawning over me and drive!" yn yelled as they kept firing shots at the enemy shifting slightly more bend over tara then before as it gave them more stability

tara laughed again, loving your attitude at a time like this. She gripped the steering wheel tighter, and sped around a blind corner, her eyes focused on the road.

"Are we doing this again, baby?" She glanced at you, your arm around her neck, your head over her shoulder and your chest pressed against her arm. "You're crazy." She laughed, but loved this side of you. She knew that she couldn't get any more lucky with a partner.

"Crazy, huh?" Yn's voice sounded a little playful, but they didn't look at her - they was too busy firing.
Tara's eyes narrowed as she watched you shoot, and then she was suddenly close to your ear.

"You're even crazier when you're on a mission, yn... and I love it." She pulled back so she could see you, and her gaze was dark and filled with passion.

yn smirked before firing another shot "good"

Tara felt shivers down her arm. She put hher hand on your hips, and leaned her mouth against your ear, "I love how much you love danger, baby." she took her hand and pulled you closer to her, so tightly that it almost hurt. Your back arched as you pulled, but you still kept shooting.

"Tara!" You yelled playfully; she made you giddy. tara turned her attention back to the road, her hand tightening on your hips and pulling you closer to her.

She couldn't help but reach her hand around you, her hand gripping at your waist and pulling you even more; even though you were already pressed close up to her. She wanted you more. She wanted to hold you so tight, she didn't know if there was even such a word as "enough" when it came to you.

yn took one last shot blowing up the enemies car you sighs in relief and went to sit back in their own seat

tara turned her attention away from you for a moment, to see if the danger was over. It was - they were fine. She brought her hand to your thigh, pulling you close to her again, loving the feel of your body.She turned to you,

"That was fun." She said, her tone flirty and her teeth showing. The look she had, was one that would make your heart skip a beat.

"... You want me to sit on your lap while you drive don't you" yn teased looking out the window smitking as they waited for her answer

yn could tell they was correct by the look on tara's face. She glanced over at them, her lips curled up slightly as her mind thought of the possibilities. Her hand slowly glided up your leg, reaching your thigh; her tone was husky, and she spoke while glancing at the road.

"Only if you'd enjoy it, baby."

yns smirk turned into a grin as they went over the control panel and sat on her lap facing her, their hand around taras shoulder as they leaned to the side a bit so she could drive safely
This was fun for tara, this was new and different. She liked how close you both were; your legs intertwined with hers, and your face at level with hers.

You could feel her heart racing, her breath becoming heavy, you could practically feel the atmosphere change as the two of you became more intimate.

"You like this, don't you, yn." tara said. She knew the answer, but she wanted to hear it from you.

yn bit her lip, they nodded; their face just as red as your voice made it, but they didn't have words - only actions. their hands gripped her sides tightly as they began to lean into her, moving their face closer to hers - they are so close, their eyes were wide.
their voice came out soft and shaky, yns head tilted slightly, but even then: "I do..."

tara put her hand on the nape of your neck, and her thumb stroked your cheek. she moved her face closer to yours again, and she brought her other hand up to grip the back of your neck, her thumb moving over your lips...

"Let your guard down, yn... I want to feel how you feel on the inside, like I have this entire time." shee whispered. Her voice was gentle, smooth, and filled with lust.

"Pull over" yn said as they just needed to they knew they had to go to the safe point but they couldn't wait anymore

tara grinned and immediately pulled over to the side of the road. She unbuckled her seatbelt, but didn't move much after that. She had one hand on your shoulder, the other on your neck, her thumb rubbing against your neck - your skin was soft and warm.

"Now then." She said, bringing her face close to yours.

yn took a deep breath as they came eye to eye with tara. She was so close, they could feel her breath on their lips.. and they loved it.

"Kiss me.." yn said, their voice was quiet, yet demanding. It was a new experience for them, but they really wanted to do this. they felt comfortable with tara and her presence; they worked great together, and they felt a connection building between them. This had to be natural; they would not hesitate this time.

tara's face was close to yn's. The air and tension was thick between you both, and they were alone. No one would interrupt, and no one would disturb them - it was just the two of you. She loved the idea of that.

tara brought her hand down to their jaw, her thumb caressing the curve of their jawbone and cheek, and then her thumb slid to their chin, pulling on it slightly.

she leaned in and her lips pressed against yours. Slow and gentle. Her breath was heavy, eyes closed. She wanted to savor this moment with them

hellooo people,

sorry it took so long but im back now soooo i m sorry for taking so long im also busy for another book but that one is a little difficult

any way i love you

buh bye