glimpse of his psycho version

Yn pov
When he touch me i feel disgusted by his touch I move back from his touch then he say me....
Darling don't made me mad by ur bratty action I m well aware of it how to handle u sweetheart then he come towards me and grab me tightly his hands on my waist i m struggling in his grip.... He forcefully made me to sit on lap and say me to ask anything that is in my mind... I took the chance and ask questions that why u brought me here and I say to his that do u even know me well... I don't know u... I want to go to my mumma and still I have to clear my neet exam to get adm in medical college...... He chuckled over my cuteness and silliness then he gently caress my lower lip and said in his deep honey voice darling why u need to go away from me? Don't u see how much I love u... Huh?

I got shiver in my spine from his deep voice and I shakly say bcz I don't love u jungkook so I m not gonna stay here with u like some stranger... Who even I don't know 🤷‍♀ I don't know where I have got so much courage to speak confidently but I decided to stand for myself...

He say in his deep voice and tighten his grip around me and pull me more closer and say why u r so stubborn honey... And he caresses her lower lips gently and then kissed her forcefully first she try to move but he is not ready to leave her lips and without any mercy she kissed her deeply exploring every inch of her mouth and say nae sarang if u have any doubt now?

I decided to ignore him and try to move from his grip and pull down myself from his lap but at the next moment she hover over me and say baby don't ignore ur soon to be hubby.... And then he cuddle me in his warm embrace I don't want to admit it but I find peace in his embrace.... I m thinking so hard about myself and what just happened to myself why my life just take another strange turn which I don't know how to play a bit in fact I become the victim in this game......... I came out of my thoughts when I hear a deep voice.....
Baby what r u thinking huh!?

I just can't able to speak up then he slowly lift my head and said to me I know baby u want to be a cardio surgeon.... And I m a little selfish for myself I m not allowing u to do anything when u have a mnc and a ceo husband then why u have to work.... Hmm baby I m thinking something..... I m thinking about our marriage I m planning to do marriage tomorrow so be ready for it... Ok?? Am I clear darling??

I just go so shocked what he is saying to me and I totally yell at him and I said what u thik of ur self huh??? If u r a ceo then u ruin someone's life how can I marry u if I don't know u, I even don't know about ur family.... Where r u from and what r u doing here how do u know me.... U think I say yes to this marriage..... So lemme remind u I m yn I don't like when someone boss over me.... I do what my mind and heart say.... No one have right to take decision of my life... I m boss of my life.... I said in sassy tone but at the next moment I regretted my life he deadly stare at me and say woah!! U have such a beautiful mouth why don't I taste it one more time I think this is the best way to make stable isn't?? He slowly come near my lips and gave a peck and then he seen in my eyes and say honey u dont even know me.... If u know then I think u dont open ur fucking beautiful mouth which I hungrily wants to taste so honey be aware of me and never raise ur voice and never disobey me.... Clear? Darling am I clear?? I nodded hesitately.... Then he say I need words darling open ur fucking mouth darling and answer me..... Am i clear?? I say y.... Yes.... He gently stroke my hair and kiss me on my lips

And said to me...... Ur my life yn.... Ur my obsession baby I never let u go away from me

I try to calm myself from this nightmareeee.... I fucking don't believe in my eyes that i m in stranger arm who is just obsessed with me ... I try to control over my mind.....
I softly ask... Jungkook can I ask a question... He look in my eyes and I just want to look in his eyes forever I mean when met his eyes his eyes carries so much pain and at this time i want to give all love to his which maybe he deserve... I gently stroke his hair he just got startled by my action but warmly smile and then he just pulled me more closer and put his face in my crook of neck and try to hide his face in my neck and i still stroking his hair softly then he say near my neck say yn what u wanna ask from me then he comfortably adjust herself in my neck.... Smelling my sweet fragnance he got little sleepy... And then I say listen jungkook I know u have reason for me to take me here but for sake of ur love for me just lemme go I have my own dreams and I have some responsibility which I have to do.....

Jungkook r u even listening to me Or not or I stop talking?? Then he hear a lil snore and breath fanning over her neck she unknowingly smile at his cuteness and caresses his hair softly and she say....

Sleep well kookie🐰

She giggled at her silliness how she is totally affected by his cute side..... She is cursing in his mind to leave this much hot boy if he give her a chance to pursue his dream and gave her freedom..... She surely think about his....... Bcz she hate to admit it but she also have crush on his at the first sight but his craziness make her sad......

She cutely look his face... And lean to gave a peck on his lips.... She said how peaceful this surrounding is looking..... And also u my lil bunny babyy....