Hurt💔

After that kiss scene I became a living tomato 🍅I couldn't form any word I m literally got freezed at this moment then reality hit me........ I pushed her and only I said don't kiss me in that way...... Got it??

Jk pov.....
Which way baby?? Did I make my baby feel good? Did I make my baby feel butterflies in her cute little tummy...... Huh???

Yn pov

Stop being pervert and cheesy for a minute please.......

Jk pov.......

So what I m being cheesy and pervert with only my wifeyyy...... Is that wrong to be flirty and sweet with her wife....... And when ur wife is that much cute and innocent

Yn pov

Innocent?? Am I innocent??? Till now I don't know that I m innocent?? Lmao.....

Jk pov

I know what my baby is thinking that she is not that much innocent....... Hmmm..... Isn't it that matter yn???

Yn pov

I heard him and come out of my thoughts and hearing him I feel so shy and small in front of him...... Jungkook dinner is ready please come and eat else it will become cold..... Common letss go and save my hardwork......

Jk pov

We came to dinning table she serve food and I must say she did great at her first time...... It taste good.......

Yn pov

How is the taste jungkook??? Is it good??

Jk pov

Yaa it's good but not delicious I mean it's okay to eat like it's not that bad......

Yn pov
I glare at him . . ..

Jk pov
I m joking darling it's delicious.... My baby did a great job..... Do u want anything darling?? He smirk

Yn pov
*Pervert*hmm actually jungkook I want answer from u about today's morning discussion..... What u think about that I mean ummmmm..... Ca-n i---ii joint medical school if u want only..... I m feeling scared by seeing his dark eyes...... He growled slowly.....

Jk pov

See yn I m clearly saying stop this bullshits I m not allowing to do anything like that to join medical because of many reasons if u want u can join next year but not now.......

Yn pov

U fucker I politely asked u and u r saying I can't join huh!!!!! I yelled why I can't join school..... I want to be a successful women in future...... Why r u playing with me jerk.....

Jk pov

Yn mind ur language....... Just stay in ur limit........

Yn pov
Noooooo!!! I m not going to listen u fucker

Jk pov
She ran away and goes to her room..... I have to teach my baby girl a good lesson so that she can't do anything like that....... I have to put some manners.......

I goes to her room and said yn open the door ......

Yn pov
I heard his deep voice which scared to the hell I can feel anger through his voice.......

No I m not opening just go away...... I don't want to see ur f-a-ce

Jk pov

If u r not going to open I m going to break the damn door!!!! Just open the door yn.......

I yelled furiously at her.........

Yn pov..
He is banging the door so loudly I m so damn scared what is going to happen with me.....

I heard jungkook voice
I m warning u last time if u r not going to open the door I break the door and increase ur PUNISHMENT.......

Yn pov.
Punishment!!!??? What type of punishment...... Is he going to beat me........

I m crying like a crazy and slowly stood up from bed and meekly open the door............. He is standing in front of me and staring darkly in to my soul...... I suddenly start crying more vigorously.......

He pinned me in wall and staring deeply said be ready for punishment babygirl.......... U being a bad girl..... Let daddy teach my baby a good lesson?? Isn't it princess?!!! R u excited princess for ur punishment......