Ignorance.......

Yn pov
Yn in mind
I m getting enough warmness from behind...... I feel so secure and protected.......

I whined lightly when sunlight hit on my face directly I turn around and snuggle to a hard chest which provide me warmness...... I don't think anything and snuggle more closer to that source to seek warmness and comfort I snuggle in to the soft flesh I rub my face on that thinking that's a pillow................ And once again sleep take over me............

Jk pov
My sleep disturbed by a sound which more like a baby is whining......... Then my baby snuggle on my neck and she start rubbing her face......... Her lips touch my neck skin.....

My body start heating my hold on her waist become tight....... I grip her waist tightly to ease myself.......... But it goes worse......... Gosh I m hard........

Just calm down u idiot........ I scold myself......

I can't control myself and start giving light kisses on his puffy cheeks which look so eatable but her cheeks are just so soft...... So i sucked them a little harshly which maybe left a red print on her face but do i look like a care!!................. When I m going towards her neck she whined loudly and keep snuggling towards more like she is trying to put her body on mine.................. I came back in my sense and took my face away from neck

This girl is making hard me in early morning....... Control yourself jungkook......... Or else she gets angry on me after waking up....... I don't know what is going to happen when she wake up........ For now only I m going to enjoy her calm pretty face...........

This is the best thing which happen to me........ In early say my pretty wifeyy snuggle to me like her life depends on me..........

A smile crept on my face........

I need to wake up but she is hugging me like a cute bear........ I try to shift her from by body but her soft grip getting tighten on my body and snuggling more towards my neck......
.

I think half hour is not that much so I hug my baby tightly once again taking her warmness...... And drifted to sleep.................. By putting my face on his soft neck....................

After an hour I wake up and see the time is 8:00 clock I shook yn gently but she is not waking up........ She is sleeping like no care in the world..........

An evil idea popped in my mind......... I snuggle in her neck and give light feathry sloppy kisses..............................................

And then bite it hardly which make a beautiful hickey........... Then I hear yn scream......

Ahhhhhh

She move out from my body and landed on floor....... She hissed in pain................

I worriedly goes towards her.......... She crawl back.

Do-n-t pu-n-ish me......

When I go closer to her she is start shivering.....
Baby see I m not going to hurt u...... Look at me sweetheart......... That's ur punishment sweetheart for behaving in that manner....... But now u r a good girl why I punish u!!?

Baby just don't scared from me!!.........

Just get up from there baby!!......

She peek from her cute hand and silently get up and grab her clothes from wardrobe

She peek from her cute hand and silently get up and grab her clothes from wardrobe.............. And then she goes in bathroom for freshen up...........

When she come out.......... I m already take bath in another washroom of the mansion...........

I go closer to her and asked what u want to eat baby?????

But she doesn't reply anything...... And silently go near the chair and sit on that more like she is waiting for breakfast.............

Jk pov
I sigh heavily......... I don't want to ruin my mood in early morning....... So I ignored her behavior........ And goes to make breakfast......

I cooked the breakfast

I cooked the breakfast........ Yaa it's simple breakfast..... Like bread butter and warm milk.............

I serve the breakfast to her and myself..................i m missing her talk which she barely talk but now she is just ignoring me........

Anyways I have to be fast.......

After wearing suit i goes towards yn....... She is sitting on sofa and watching shin-chan...... Such a baby she is.......

I said to her can u do my tie?......

She nodded hesitantly...... She stand on sofa...... And i goes towards her and gently hold her waist...... She is now looking same height as mine..........

Ughh no no I don't say she have short height.....

Yn pov

I m doing the tie but he is continuously staring at my face which is making me shy!!!!!

And now I m doing the tie twice because it's been a long time I m doing tie when I m in my secondary... I used to do that......

But successfully I did his tie and he kissed my forehead gently...... And then peck my lips.......

Yn mind
You don't have to kiss on my lips....... I pout unconsciously....... I came out of my world when he gently caress my lips and say byy...... Take care.....

Yn pov

By-y
Ta-ke c-a-r-e

A/n pov

How is this part?? Should I need to improve my writing more or it's fine??