forced marriage

Jk pov
I m not regretting myself to behave like a shit person in front of yn bcz she is mine ...nobody snatch her from me even she herself not

Yn pov
I got ready and go in front of jk he kissed on my hickey which he gave this morning and he sweetly said to me and held my hand that lets go baby but I remove my hand from him and just looking at her with hate in my eyes....

He got lil bit hurt by my hateful eyes but then again he held my hand so tightly which make me hiss in pain I said to jk please leave my hand it's hurting then he look in my eyes and said never try to separate urself from me and then he softly held my hand then drag in to church.... I feel so much humiliated....then He drag me in registry marriage office then the person in front me say..... That miss yn u take jk as ur lawful husband

Y... Ye... Yess....
(A/n pov-i m sorry i didn't know marriage rituals so i kinda messed it)
Jk pov
Finally we got married..... Happily

At mansion.....

Yn try to come out from car but jk held her hand and hold her in bridal style.....

Yn try to protest but his cold eyes made her weak and silent.....
He put her on bed and said to her to go change in comfortable one after she came out he already had took shower then he pat his side to indicate that he wants to sleep besides her but she ignored her and say to him that I sleep on sofa.... He kept his cold stare and walk towards her and carried her in his arm and keep on his bed and lay his hand on her waist which make her tear up how she is so weak in front of him..... Then he lightly massaged her waist and softly stroking her hair....

Yn fall asleep in his warm embrace and jk pulled her more closer...to his chest in which she snuggle like a baby.... He cutely peck her lips.... And said good night sweetheart 😘

When she open her eyes she found jk is sleeping cutely she then think to make her revenge on his.... She closely come to jk and bite his lips which make him hiss in pain and he open his eyes and said what a good way to wake ur hubby baby lemme give u treat for this he closely pulled her closer and attach his lips on her pouring all anger, love, care for her then she bite his lips which make his lips bleed ...

Yn pov

Next time u r not able to kiss me jungkook remember it.... (Smirk crept on ur face)

Jk pov

Jk face become red due to anger he pulled u in his lap and kiss hungrily squeezing ur a** u  m**n which make him satisfied... Then he try to remove ur clothes u resist him but he is sucking hardly on ur lips and removing ur cloth ur tear r dropping from ur eyes non stop and u try to stop her the he hardly sucked u on ur neck and collar bone then he try to unzipped ur b** and squeeze ur boobs u moan and start crying hardly....

Then he realized what he is doing so he kept himself away from u and left the room by shutting the door loudly....

After few hours

U came down stairs to see jk but he is not there breakfast is ready on table and there is note on it eat well yn... Love u...
Ur jk

I m feeling nothing now but a little bit releive that he is fine and make breakfast for me in such a rush but i m thinking hard on his work... What he is actually doing? Have he take his luch with him or he eat in mess or cafetria....

I think so hard then I decided to watch some k drama so i choose to watch business proposal I like this drama so much specially the second male lead.... He is such a hot man but not more than my kookie..... Oops sorry my kookie is not hot he is cute.... He don't know the unholy things.... I giggle at my silliness how I m making two personalities of a same person but literally I found something off about jungkook i mean he seems like in trouble sometime he act soft and sometimes he being so harsh on me..... Like something stops him to keep walking towards me.... I have to find the reason at any cost.....

At evening

Yn pov....
I slept on couch with tv on....

Jk pov

I came back from office and when I enter I see a very cute and adorable moment which erase my tiredness l.... Is my yn is waiting for me?? Why she sleep on couch??

I slowly picked her in my arms and tugged in warm blanked and pecked her forehead and say to yn sleep tight yn...... I have to change and take shower and also I have to make dinner for us my dear wifeyy.....

I open my eyes on the sound of shower..... I think to me how I get here.... Is jk put me here... Oh this boy na dont he make awake but no he make me sleep more but I have to stop my sulking and start preparing the dinner..... He might be hungry and also tired......

I know he did so wrong to me but I can't make like him...... I have some responsibility towards him (yk humanity)so I make it as well as possible at least.....