THE RAAZ : chapter 2

After the wedding rituals were over she was then taken to the Verma Palace there was no doubt that they were one of the top 3 royals of the entire Rajasthan and the scariest and the royal family of Jodhpur.

The mesmerizing palace was decorated with lights and diyas for there entry but aahan did not seem to care even a little about the night.

After her grahpravesh
they were taken to the living room where everyone was happy but still sad in the inside.

How could he do that ? Why would he do that ? Is there someone else he loves ? Everyone's mind was wandering around the same questions when chacha ji spoke

"Bhai kya hua wo letter mei kya likha tha ? Sab theek toh hai na ?" ("What happened brother what was written in the letter ? Is everything alright?") Yuvraj responded   (he ran away! He did not want to get married to Ridhika . Let him arrive i will take away all his rights and money . He also spoilt this innocent souls life with his)

"Ridhika beta Hume maaf kardena ! We are so sorry for what our son has done . He has made our head lie low due to shame . I understand if you don't want to marry Aahan . We will take care of it in a few months. And the money that your parents were supposed to return us don't worry about it we will cut some charges on it ,as much as you want -"
His words were cut by his mother ' Sarita maa '

"Arre isme paise Kam karne ki koi zarurat nhi ! Our son did what was right anyways who would want to get married to a girl that has no good family background,she was abandoned by her parents years ago leave it ! I said earlier that let her pay the money changes in the contract can be made but you people never listen to m--"
No soon tears started to form in her eyes she tried hard to stop them

Upon that Viraj said " bas maa ! In sabme iski koi galti nhi hai bas ! Ridhi beta ! Suno ab aage kya karna wo tumpe hai agar pitaji ne ye deal na ki hoti toh hum aaj tume ye sab sehne na dete . Bas 2 saal ki baat hai uske baad tum dono divorce bhi le sakte ho ! Agar tum chaho toh warna tum jab chaho tab ! Thik hai? "
( That's it maa , she is nowhere in fault here , ridhi child , now it's your decision what you want to do ahead if dad did not make this deal you would have never been in this situation, just 2 years )
" Ji chacha ji ! Mai samaj sakti hu ." She looked over at Aahan now her so called pati she would be lying if she said that he was not a work of art his warm brown toned skin was mesmerizing under the hundreds of lights and candles in the room , his light brown eyes with the little hazel around his iris shining bright, his minute beard which could not be better ! His brown hair 'uff! He is indeed a work of art' she thought.

After a few more rituals he went straight to the room not wanting to meet anyone Ridhika bid everyone good night and touch the feet of now her 'saas and pitaji ' and dadi sa

She went to the room as yuvaan and Kiara helped her with her stuff till the 1st floor she entered the room without knocking coz why should she it was now also her room . She went straight to the huge ass closet which was enough to fit her entire room . She saw him punching his fist on the mirror as the mirror fell down into pieces and his bones almost broken! She looked at him with widened eyes she managed to run towards him in that heavy lehenga which she wanted to get . She kneeled in front of him as he sat down in frustration and just wanted to be left alone. " Aap pagal ho ! Aisa koi karta hai kya ! What if something worse happened are you out of your mind?"

He stood up and stood infront of her " listen radhika or whatever your name is don't try to Medle into my business till our divorce understand! This marriage is nothing but a deal to me ! I would have not married you in the first place understand just because you now have my name joint with your doesn't mean we can be one and stay in your limits and out of MY room -"

He was Stopped between his words as Ridhika stood up and shouted " listen AAHAN VERMA this marriage has nothing to do with me either at a point if it was not for business and it's RIDHIKA VIJAY ZAVERI ! And looks like some one skipped a few English lectures in school coz it is OUR ROOM not only yours not that we are married we have to take it to a point where I would get a reason to divorce you and guess what I just got coz I have never such an egoistic and self obsessed person than you and if you think I am like other girls you might have slept with shut it here coz I am not going to be pressurized by and guess what I am never leaving you till i want to , so stay in limits yourself ! Ridiculous! " Saying that into his face she went away shutting the door on his face ,not even in the mood to change now she went straight to the couch to sleep
' work of art my foot ek laat marne ka maan kar rha hai wohi chere pe '

If only she knew how dumbfounded he was standing in the closet no women has ever dared to speak up to him not even his mother could speak back to him his gaze was enough to shut people up he knew she was not a person that easy now !

****
Hey guys ! Hope u enjoyed the chapter

What are your thoughts on our savage RIDHIKA and the egoistic AAHAN ? 😂

Will update soon till then pls show some love and vote

Target vote : 20