THE RAAZ : chapter 6

The door opened revealing Ridhika's chachi

"Chachi ! Aap yaha ?" She said touching her chachi's feet when everyone greeted her and Aahan touched his chachi Ji's feet .

"Arre woh kuch baat karni thi ." She said as she met Indira and yuvraj seated on the sofa .
Indira and yuvraj greeted her as she sat on the chair

"Wo Akhil wapis aa rha hai !" Indira said to her as Shefali answered"oh! Wo Mai abhi hospital gyi thi !"her chachi said as she looked at Ridhika " Chachi kya hua!?" Ridhika asked her in worry knowing that her asthma was as annoying as Aahan . Yes her chachi had asthma and panic attacks since Ridhika was ten .

" Sab thik toh hai na shefali ji ?" Karina asked in worry . They treated her like family and loved her like their own knowing what she has been through. She was like a sister to Indira and Karina.

"Wo Ji muje kal asthma attack aaya tha ! Toh isl-"
She was inturupted by Ridhika as she stood up from her seat and looked at her in shock "Chachi and you are telling this to me right now ! You could not give a call to me !" She said in anger as Kiara seated beside her calmed her down " I was going to call but it was already 11 at night so I did not want to interrupt your sleep " she replied "Ye kya hai Shefali ji ? You are like a sister to us ,and there is nothing to feel ashamed about, we would have came right away to help you ! " Yuvraj Said to her as he knew well that she lived all alone

" There is nothing serious, i just went to make sure everything was alright ."

Just when she was about to say something they were inturupted by the bell . The servents went ahead and opened the door revealing the man everyone was ready to kill at this point . How dare he hurt the pride of Verma's . He did not even think once before doing so .

"Aao maharaj aapka hi intezar tha!"Yuvraj said as his eyes were boiling with anger as Aahan eyes spoke enough to let him know he made a huge mistake as Akhil entered the living room "Bhai Shanti se baat karna pls !" Viraj said to his brother knowing what at extend he could go from taking all of his credit cards away to killing him . " Aap log kuch kaho usse pehle Mai aapko kuch batana chahata hu , I know what I did is wrong and you will kill me for what I did , I know Ridhika since college, we even went to same college but I knew I could never keep her happy. Knowing what she has been through my workload and torture would add fuel to her fire ... I myself don't want to spend my life with someone I know I won't be able to love , She deserves more than me , and I knew dad would make Aahan the groom if I wasn't present that's why I ran away , i knew what I was going to do would come with a lot of challenges ahead from losing my job to kicking me out of the house .. Dad before you do anything please ask Ridhika if she would be happy getting married to me she was never fond of me in college either ..I just want to say I did this for Ridhika to be happy .. and I am really sorry " his words seemed so real at a point but Ridhika knew it was not the truth , he used to bully her in college and he wanted her to be happy...never but she decided to stay quiet..when Yuvraj spoke "I don't trust you, anyways you could have talked it out to me but you decided to run away like a coward !"his anger was visible in his tone and eyes but he did not want to take a wrong step infront Ridhika..what if he spilled the secret...

Everyone was worried about what was about to take place . For the world outside they were a perfect little family if only they looked behind the curtains they would know ...

****
Hey guyss ! Hope you are doing well!

What are your thoughts on this chapter and what do think the secret is 😏

Anyways stay tuned for the next chapter!!