THE RAAZ : chapter 28

"WHAT? A gun licence?"

"Haa, I know you might have one because remember you came with bruises one night, I am pretty sure you know how to work with one too!"

"But why?"

"I want to kill Vikram!"

"KYA!?" Aahan said in utter shock getting up from the bed they were sitting on!
"Aaram se, sab uth jayege!"

"Are you alright?"

"What else? I am I just decided I took enough of this shit and now I am going to end it all, that piece of a shit Vikram is going to get the reality check of playing around with me."

"Wohho Ridh, I like this version of you!"

"Woh sab baadmei you still haven't refused about having a gun so I think you might have one?"

"I do, but are you sure you know how to work with one?"

"Aap sikhayege nahi?"

"I will obviously, but first I need to get enough of my wife it felt like end of the world standing outside overthinking what will happen to you!"

"Did you eat anything?"

"Nope."

"What the hell Aahan, why would you starve yourself?"

"It would feel like betrayal eating without you sweetheart" he said throwing himself on the bed as he pulled Ridhika resulting into her falling on him. "Aap bhi na!" She said laying her head on his chest as his hands were wrapped around his waist and hers were playing with his hair.

It felt like the end of the world for them to even lose each other for a few hours.

It would cost more than a few hours for them to lose each other, it would cost their life, their love, their sacrifice, their expectations, their everything.

They say, 'agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaho ... to poori kainat use tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jati hai'

To them, their 'Kainat' was each other, their love for each other was more than one could ever imagine, all they ever wished for was eachother, they both deserved eternal love and care. And to them they found 'home' in each other.

"What is your definition of love?" Ridhika spoke up while her hands were still wandering in his hair.

"Tum!"

"Kya?"

"My definition of love is you, when it comes to love you are the one who thought me how to love, tumne mujhe pyaar par yakin dilaya hai Ridh, tumne mujhe sikhaya ki pyaar karte kaise hai. To me the word 'love' sweetheart, means you!" Ridhika turns her gaze towards him as her eyes were watering.

"I love you so much khajoor!"

"And I love you, today and forever!"

"Pehle toh badi behki behki bate karte the! Humare bich kuch nhi hai, Durr rehna mujhse and all and all, ab kaha gayi aapki boundaries pati dev?"

"Woh boundaries ko toh us hi din laat marke bhaga diya jis din aape Dil aagaya mohtarma!"

"Aacha?"

"Ji bilkul!"

"When did you realise that you loved me?"

"The day you stood up for yourself in front of me!"

"Specifically?"

"The night after we got married and we were in our room and I said bullshit to you, I loved how you stood up for yourself, and at that moment I knew what kind of risk I am getting myself into."