THE RAAZ : chapter 29

| AAHAN |

"What made you think I will come back to you?" Ridhi says as Vikram takes a seat on the chair. "Call it intuition." "Well i did come back but not what you think i came back for." She says as she takes a step ahead, a little away from me....

her body language, her voice, her attitude, her words, oh I was soo in love with this woman! 

"What are here for then Ridhi?" He replied like he wasn't scared of god.

YOU DEFINATELY GONNA BE SCARED OF MY WIFE IN A MATTER OF FEW MINUTES HONEY.

"Oh nothing just didn't see you since years, thought would give you a little surprise." she said her lips shaped subtly in a smirk as she removes the gun out from her back.

"Ohh thats very bold of you Ridhika, remember how scared you were when I left you."

"Bad that you gave your security a holiday." Ridh says as her gun points at him.

"I di-didn't." he says as shock hits his eyes.

"We did, they might wake up in like what seven hours maybe." I say stepping forward as his gaze moves towards me. 

"Oh like how you support her, probably you don't know what happened a few years ago" He says in confidence thinking his words have any affect on me.

"Yes I know, her being pregnant right?" "Weird how you are still with her Aahan." "That doesn't matter to me till I love her, I love Ridhi, she is my present, what she had with was past, it has nothing to do with us." 

"Oh that's wonderful, where did you take your lessond from Aahan?" "It's called being a nice husband and having a great wife." SLAYEDD!!

I didn't know I was this good until now myself. My eyes turned towards Ridhika, one thing I could say, She was proud. 

"Loved the photos of you both I sent to Ridhika?" He asked while his eyes raced between me and Ridhika. "Loved it so much I deccided to get them framed Vikram, but chose a better angle next time, I could barely see the scenery, or was I just too lost in my husband."

"That's wi-wild, you do realise there are cameras all around here right, that gun of yours might get cought sooner than it seems." "What makes you think we came unprepared vicks, oh remember people used to tease you by that name and you hated it." An evelish smile formed on her lips knowing exactly what was happening to the camera. Kiara and Aditi were collecting all the moves that could be used against him and deleted the ones that could harms us, meanwhile Yuvaan was cutting of all the cameras and deleting all backups. 

"Now lets get straight to the point Vikram, its late aand I am sleepy, Remember how you left me standing there all alone at school, when I told you I was pregnant and you told me how I was to blame, well I really think I was the one to blame, because how did I even think of loving an asshole like you. You are for the cheapstakes and the brothels Vikram. I wish not even those women come across bastards like you, to me you felt like home but turns out you were just a shelter, a broken one, you thought you could mustur up courage and heal those wounds by spoiling others life, but the are scars they will never leave you. I was glad you are a closed chapter of my life, until you decided to not only threaten me, my husband but also my family, the photos you sent me, have no power over me now, I would have been scared if it was like ten years ago. And here I am to close down this chapter forever." She said as her gun was now aimed towards him, "Ridh-ridhika we can sit a-and talk abo-about this." His heart was probably thudding hard.