She Welcomed The Agony

*
*

**

*
*

Walking down the dirtied road, while ghostly smiling at the view in front of me. It is all so peaceful here. The sound of the birds singing, the feeling of the wind brushing against my skin. I felt as if I could stay here forever. Being away from the city is such g old way to regain my energy.

Flashback

Talking to my friend, she has been with me for the past century and I am so grateful to have her in my life. "So what are you going to do this Saturday?" She asked me. "There is this new movie coming up, wanna go watch it together?" I responded with a another question, and soon  she agreed.

As we were bidding our goodbye. Out of the blue, a car came rushing into our direction. I quickly moved out of the way but my hands slips and she lost her grip on me. The next thing I knew was a sound of a scream, I screamed out as loud as I can.

I reached to her. My touched on her are lighter then the feather, hoping that I would not damaged anything or make things even worse. "PLEASE SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE!!" I yelled. Soon help was on the way.

Time skipped.

I was waiting impatiently outside of the emergency room, I could not stay put on my feet at all. I prayed and prayed for the worst not to happen. But as soon as the doctor told me that she is no longer alive, I couldn't bare the pain. I came back home to be welcomed with nothing but agony.

End of flashback

That is why I am here, away from the place. At least for a while, I don't like running away from things but just this time I needed to get away. Resting under a big willow tree, that seems to be hundreds of years old. Sitting down at the grass ground. Looking at the view in front of me.

It makes me think about being a little kid, growing up I knew only the view of the country and some other times I get to see the city or the ocean, but only on holiday. For the most fun part of being a kid, is that you would go to the field and play games with the other kids. That is what I misses about being a little child.

I grabbed the pocket watch that my grandfather gave me before I left the house for the trip. It looks a little bit rusty, but I heard many said best things are never new. It looks like those watch that you see in movie, that takes time in the Victorian.

Having enough time outside, I decided to head back to the the cottage. The cottage that I rent is not too big nor it is too small, it is perfect for a person living alone. Vines growing up to the roof of the place, the place feels very comforting for a heart like mine. Maybe I don't want to leave this place, at all.

*
*

**

*
*

Laying down at the bed, my lungs are being filled with the scent of deep warm and floral. It made me smile a little. My head suddenly remembered the words that my grandpa said before I left. He said "if you want to leave this world for a while, then reverse the ticking of the clock" he said in all seriousness.

"I wonder what he meant by that" I thought to myself. As the night starts to approach, I went to the kitchen to make myself something to eat. I wanted something simple but not plain. And due to my clumsiness I accidentally burnt the tip of my finger, just a little bity bit of my finger.

Now the sun has completely disappeared from the sky and it is now replaced by the moon instead. Not having anything better to do, so I decide to do something that I can never get bored of. That is star gazing, almost every night I would do this. It is also another thing that calms me down.

Counting on the stars. It is useless but entertaining to count. As the night grows colder and colder, I started to shiver at the early spring atmosphere. Heading back into the cottage, closing the door, keeping the coldness out. I shifted my body to the crimson red couch that display near the fireplace.

Feeling the relaxation taking over my body. Slowly but steadily, I began to drift into my slumber.

 Slowly but steadily, I began to drift into my slumber

————————
Well that is the end of chapter one.
I hope you enjoyed this part.
May you all have a good day.
And sorry for any mistakes.
———*~>———