Let It Glow

*
*

**

*
*

Tapping my black ink pen against my harden book cover. Growing up, writing was not something I find pleasant but as I grow older, I now find comfort in it. Is almost like I am speaking to someone without actually having to make a sound, and I love it.

Feeling the boredom eating me up alive. I got up and change into something that hugs my curves, something that drapes on my body like water. And hop on my motorbike to go to somewhere I can kill some time. Thank goodness I already have my license, I may even use it to my advantage.

I can not get over the feeling of the breeze of the wind as I ride under the light of the moon. The wind are cold, even colder then usual. It is spring after all. Arriving at a place to have dinner, it's a restaurant down town. Some people are with someone and the other's are on their own, I guess I am the latter.

I decided to take a sit inside the restaurant, for the wether is still a bit too cold. "Miss, what would like to order?", the waiter asked. "I'll have the steak and make it a medium and a glass of cola", I responded. They wrote my orders down. As they were about to leave, they gave me a quick wink. Even though they are not unattractive, I could not imagine myself being in a relationship with anyone at the moment. So I just dismiss their motives and just enjoy my surroundings.

The light surrounds the environment perfectly. Romantic and nostalgic, the night seems too perfect. Maybe this is what I needed all along. I don't know what was the reason for to put the pocket watch in my purse but here I am looking at the watch. It seems like it is luring me in, I can't get away from it, like it is calling me.

Once the food arrived, I just start digging in. The night went on smoothly, no complaints. After I paid for my dinner, I went back home. Washed up and went to bad. Just right after I did brew some mixed berry tea. A nice cup of tea is always good for to help me sleep. Laying in my bed comfortably, the night is not too cold nor hot, so it was perfect.

*
*

**

*
*

Dandelions floating in the air, the wind making it's way through the sky. I was under a grand tree, it has wonderful shade for sitting. I then saw I figure. I couldn't see their face but I could tell that they are a boy or a man, probably around my age. His hair shines bright under the sun.

I want to approach him but something is holding me back, I tried reaching out but to no avail. Then the lights went dark again, and the nothingness consumes my surroundings. Looking around, all is pitch black. Then I see the watch, the same pocket watch that my grandfather gave to me.

"What is it doing here?", I asked myself. But something was different, this time it glows bright. It has a slight beaming light out of it. I tried again reaching out to it but this time, I manage to capture it. Looking at it closer, I realize the clock is now ticking, unlike before.

I then woke up in a hurry, sweats dripping down my forehead. I then quickly searched for the watch to see if there is anything different about it. "This has to be just another wild dream", I spoke to myself.

Then when I grabbed the pocket watch I saw it was glowing......

*
*

**

*
*

————————
Hope you enjoyed
———<***>———