Angel In Flames

I know that one day I would have to los such a beautiful, bright, delicate, yet strong person. Who I love truly, but does it have to be you?

———————

War......

Behind the carnage, there is an injured man. Who was not even supposed to be there, due to his poor health. He was breathing heavily and bleeding heavily, "oh dear lord" he thought to himself but he can't do anything but to just lay there waiting for someone to notice him and come to his rescue.

Bullets still piercing through the air and some unfortunately manage to hit poor innocent souls who has the goals as the opposer. Which is to go back home safely to their families and friends but we all know that those goals are like a hope but sometimes hopes are just hopes.

One by one they fall to the ground. And their family? Wife? Kids? Parents? And so.....
All they could do is to hope on the promises that were sealed with kisses, hugs, and tears. But hopes are hopes as the previous. Some.... Might not come true. I stood there with bleeding leg and heart pulse rising through the heaven. I feel like fainting but I can't, I have to go on.

I am the duke's only son, I can't afford to die In such a way. I would be known forever as a weak son of the third duke, who is nothing but a disappointment to the family. "NO! NO! NO! I MUST CARRY ON". I said with such boldness that could even scare the king of the jungle away.

I then find myself walking miles and rest under neath the strong tree, that is not too for from the train station. "Someone will come soon, lord may you forgive all the blood I have shed". I cried after regretting all the things I did. I went to war not because I must but because I tried to prove to my father, to everyone. That I am not just a sick boy writing books in chamber. I start to fall asleep due to the tiredness that is consuming me.

————————

After I touch the glowing watch that for some reason has started to tic, I saw a man injured

After I touch the glowing watch that for some reason has started to tic, I saw a man injured. "Hey! Wake up, please.....". I said without realizing that I have enter a different air, different ground, everything is different. I walked carefully to his direction, shook his body lightly, as I saw the blood I start to panic, especially when the scene of my dead best friend is displaying so vividly. I start to become desperate to wake him up.

"Sir SIR PLEASE WAKE UP"

————————

I heard a voice calling me but it is definitely not a man, for her voice sounds like an angel

I heard a voice calling me but it is definitely not a man, for her voice sounds like an angel. But not soft like a feather instead it is like a warrior who battle in heaven, a protector but gentle at the same time, yes that is how she sound like. I slowly opened my eyes, to see a girl in her sleeping wear. "Oh dear heavens". I blushed.

She asked me if I am alright, but I can think about is the angel in front of me. From her brown wavy hair, brown eyes, big and round with curled lashes. Also, her button nose, roundish face, slight pink tint on her cheek, to her soft looking lip. "How endearing and heavenly". I said without thinking much.

"Sir are you alright, we need help right away". She said, so concerned I almost could hear her heart breaking through her voice.

"What is your name, angel"

———————————
I am truly sorry for the writer block.
Hope you enjoy this one.