Tired M.M

BEFORE YOU READ
I just wanna say. IM NOT TRYING TO ROMANTICIZE MENTAL ILLNESSES!!! GET IT TO YOUR MIND goddamn..

Summary: Max is struggling with her mental health because of the death of Billy, and you come to help her.. SET ON THE END OF SEASON 3
Bold italic- your thoughts

TW: Mentions of suicide, self harm and an eating disorders. PLEASE don't read it if some of these make you uncomfortable.

It was a hard night for the group. Mostly for Max in your opinion, but everyone suffered. Right now, the ringtone of the telephone started. You went rushing to pick it up. You live alone, cause your parents and siblings died in a car crash 3 years ago. You don't have any aunts or uncles, but you like to live without parents. Except doing jobs around the house. But it's fine. You went to pick up the phone and the voice of Max's mom was heard. „Hi honey. Are you home?” she asked. „oh, hello Susan. Is everything okay? Is Max okay? But yeah I'm home” you you stuttered. „ Don't worry dear. I'm okay... But Max...” You were scared. „ What happened to Max? Please tell me” you cried. You were worrying about Max and now it's gone a lot worse. The line went silent. You were panicking. You didn't know what to do. You grabbed your bike and went out to get your Max okay. You stopped at her house and sprinted to the door.

Part 2???