after party problems S.S

You woke up in someone else's bed. This isn't my bed... This isn't my room... You thought. You were confused. Then you remembered. Party. Last night. Hookup. Everything swelled up. You only knew those 3 things but literally nothing about them. You didn't know with who you went, and worse, who you hooked up with. You looked to your left, there was a empty side of the bed. You woke up and picked up the clothes you could find, until you heard a voice. „you're going already?” you looked up in confusion. There was a redhead girl standing behind you. A very hot one. She had nothing on but a white blouse. The blouse barely hid her skin. You didn't know what to say nor where to look. You were speechless. You finally spoke up. „I-i'm sorry... Who are you?” you stuttered. She scoffed and said with an additude. „ That's quite embarrassing to not know who you slept with.” you instantly fired back. „well I'm sorry I had too much to drink. I bet if you had that much, which I bet, you'd not know who you slept with either.” she didn't know what to say. You got her. „Am I right?” she opened her mouth, quick to protest, but shut it after. You smirked at your victory. You put on your clothes and walked past her. „Wait!” she exclaimed. You turned to look at her with anger. „C-can you at least have breakfast with me?” she asked with hope in her voice. You smiled lightly at her cuteness. „Okay fine” you said with fake annoyance in your voice. You took her hand and then said while walking. „I can't believe I slept with a short girl.” she laughed as she hit your arm really hard. „You better watch your words.”

After a while, you went out to get to know eachother and started really dating in a month.

And boom! The end. I had no idea what to do so I got inspiration from MythicalTitan bye bye people<3