Tired p.2 M.M

Hiii i know i said that I'll publish every once in a week but I was so tired and i have a match tomorrow but I'm gonna try to finish this today

You sprinted into her house and you were surprised no one was home. What the heck? Susan is always home. Why don't I hear her. You thought. You ran to Max's room and found her cuddled up with her favorite blankets. She flinched when you touched her. „ baby it's me shhh”  you cooed. „ what's wrong princess?” you asked her quietly. She shrugged. „i don't know.. what IS wrong with me?” she started to tear up. „ no no no nothing is wrong with you princess.” no response. You stayed quiet for a while. You got onto the bed and took the layers of blankets off of her. „ let's go take a shower and we will talk about it okay?” She nodded slowly and when you finished with the pile of blankets, you picked her up. You took her to the bathroom and puts her on the sink. She looked like she haven't slept in days. „ is it okay if I take your clothes off?” you asked for permission. She once again, nodded. You took her shirt off, same with her bra. You were looking at her chest but you thought she's tired so you kept your dirty minded things to yourself. You took off her pants and underwear and took her into the shower. „ it's gonna be cold but will be alright after a while.” you assured her. You turned it on and started washing her body. You let her wash her private parts of course, and then you started washing her hair. After the shower, you put some of your clothes out for her to wear and then you put your clothes on. You waited for her to come into her room but she wasn't. You started panicking about her so you went to check up on her. You were relieved that she didn't pass out or something, she's just lying on the floor naked. „ Max, why aren't you taking your clothes on?” you asked. „ Can you do it for me?” she mumbled as a response. You smiled. Poor girl but still so adorable. You place her onto the sink again and started to dress her up. When you were done, you picked her up again and went to place her onto the bed. Her upper body fell onto the bed and you were dying of her cuteness. But it went away when you got ready to ask her the question. „ baby what's wrong?” you asked her.

„ I'm so fucking tired of living. I wanna die”

You were shocked. She wasn't showing any signs of depression or sadness until now. She was tearing up when you weren't answering. She thought you were gonna leave her. „  Please don't leave me y/n” she cried. „what? Max no. I won't leave you. Not even by accident. I love you too much for that. I love you more than words can say. Your blue eyes. Your red hair. Your pretty cheeks. I love you and everything about you. Don't forget that.” you said everything in one breathe. She started to tear up.

I love you too.

Part 2 done baby!