Sick S.S

Requested by phoebeb35

You woke up with a fever. You didn't think anything about it cause you get fevers all the time and its been so many times you forget you even have one. You went to cuddle with your girlfriend, Sadie, but she wasn't there. You checked the time. With a red led light it said 7:39. Oh right... Sadie went to set at 7... You thought. You walked down to the kitchen to look at something to eat. You usually had so many things that you couldn't choose, but today everything felt bad. You felt like you couldn't look at food cause you'd instantly feel lightheaded and sick. You decided you wouldn't eat anything and went to bed.

You realized you felt this feeling in your throat like you'd feel when you're about to throw up. You thought its no biggie cause you get them all the time. You laid down on your bed and as soon as you did, you had the urge to throw up. You tried to reach the trash can and luckily you did. When you were done vomiting, you felt worse. You decided to text Sadie and hope she'll get off set soon to go home to you.

Sadie ml💗

Sadieeeee
Sades please come home
I feel so shitty and I just threw up so I think I might be sick...
Delivered 8:04

You sighed. She always answers me right in that minute... Why isn't she answering me. You thought. You didn't think anything of it but you still were worried. You  fell asleep with worry in your stomach.

You woke up with a stuffed up nose and a pounding headache. You went down and took some medicine, and sat on the couch to watch the new movie your girlfriend is in. You started watching it and after the movie you went back to sleep on the couch.

You were woken up by kisses on your forehead. You opened your eyes to see your girlfriend looking at you. "Good morning sleepyhead" she whispered with a smile on her face. "I'm sorry I didn't see your messages I was on set, but I bought some soup for you and some roses" she said while pointing at the roses on the table. You finally spoke "thanks but you didn't need to do all that" she smiled "but you're sick so I'm your mom now" you both laughed and as she was going to make the soup, you got up. You snuck behind Sadie and put your head on her shoulder. „I like the sound of that "mommy"”