The Final Chapter

Raven returned to earth and searched for her mother. Meanwhile, Starfire, Beast Boy, and Cyborg walked through the neighborhood looking out for her.

Beast Boy: Man, this sucks! We're just walking around doing nothing!

Cyborg: Yo, what the hell is your problem?!

Beast Boy: I have no idea why we're here!

Starfire: We're here to look out for Raven.

Beast Boy: We both know damn well we can't see her in the dark.

Later, Conner looked through the top of an abandoned building while Robin and Arella kept watch at the bottom.

Robin: Why can't we just look for her? Is she coming to us?

Arella: Yes. Raven could be anywhere on this planet... now that our home planet has been destroyed.

Robin: Was Trigon responsible?

Arella: Yes. This is why we must find Raven and fast.

Raven: Good thing I'm here.

Robin and Arella looked behind and saw Raven. A moment later, Starfire heard a noise.

Starfire: Hey. I think I heard something.

Starfire and the boys prepared for trouble. A big red energy wave came out of nowhere and blew Cyborg to pieces. Beast Boy stared at his head.

Beast Boy: What the--

Beast Boy got blasted from behind. The attacker appeared in front of Starfire. The attacker was Blackfire. Meanwhile, Raven's telekinetic ability pulled Robin up in the air and threw him to a wall. As Conner noticed the fight, Raven's angry counterpart appeared behind him and grabbed his neck. Conner pushed her to the wall. At the same time, the tamaran sisters stared at each other.

Starfire: Sister? Why?

Blackfire: Look, nothing personal, baby sister. I'm just doing some work for my new boss.

Starfire: You mean Trigon.

Blackfire: Come on, Starfire. Join me. We can both get out of this prophecy alive.

Starfire: You know me, sister. You know I would never join evil.

Blackfire: Good point.

Blackfire blasted dozens of energy beams at Starfire as her sister blocked them. A minute later, Robin threw grenades at Raven. She disappeared before they exploded. As Conner stood catching his breath, Angry Raven kicked him out the window. Raven blasted Robin with a black energy wave, pushing him toward Arella. When Robin bumped her, she fell and got impaled through her back by a tall standing sharp piece of a glass window. Watching her die, Raven's eyes turned red with another pair on her forehead and her teeth became sharp. The next minute, Blackfire's last shot knocked Starfire to the ground. She walked up to the young tamaran and stopped.

Blackfire: This is your last chance, baby sister.

Starfire: Never!

Starfire shot her sister with light-green beams coming from her eyes. Blackfire fell unconscious. During that time, Robin struggled to break free of Raven's telekinesis.

Raven: Any last words... boy wonder?!

Robin: These words... won't be my last.

Out of nowhere, a bullet hit Raven on the left side of her head. As she fell, so did Robin. He stood on his feet and saw Conner holding a handgun, revealing him to be the shooter. He died dropping the weapon. Robin stared at his lifeless body with grief. A couple of hours later, units and ambulances arrived along with Starfire, Beast Boy, and Cyborg. When the doctors checked Raven's body for pulse, she was still breathing.

Cyborg: Damn. After all this, she's still breathing.

Beast Boy: Yeah, well, let's hope she's only alive enough to be in a coma.

As Starfire walked passed the crime scene looking for Robin, she saw a giant red spaceship in the sky holding Blackfire inside as a prisoner. The ship flew into outer space. She saw Robin burying Conner's body in a body bag. She sat next to him.

Starfire: I'm sorry about your friend. What are you going to do now?

Robin stood on his feet.

Robin: I have a city to protect.

To Be Continued in "New Teen Titans" comimg July 4th, 2015...