prologue

(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)i hope u guys have a good time reading this story (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)❤️

Sidharth shukal and shehnaaz gill had been engaged since their childhood .
Because of a promise made to their parents and grandparents, they find themselves heading toward an arranged marriage.

Shehnaaz is a free-spirited musician—a vocalist and drummer which no one know .people just see her as a perfect princess of rich gill family .
Shehnaaz ancestors were royal people ,her grandfather had a huge name in the city , he was a business man who build a big business empire ,but her father was intrested in politics . So he left his father's bussiness and became a politician . Now his father has huge name . Shehnaaz has always been treated like a princess because she was .she was always taughted to behave.she was brought up in a strict environment despite this she was free spirited person . She was taught to be  a well mannered girl and a perfect bride .

But deep down shehnaaz was had other dreames she did not wanted to be a obedient wife ,instead she wanted to become a singer ,but for sidharth she always pretended to be a good girl ,which he never valued .

while the former is an outwardly cool businessman. Sidharth lives with his mother . Yes shehnaaz grandfather helped him in establishing his bussiness but he himself is a hardworking person .he managed their company and started his own company too .

While shehnaaz  is keen to explore a happy and romantic life together with sidharth the feeling isn’t mutual—at least not initially. 

With his constant uninterested attitude shehnaaz loses all her hopes and give up . When they official breaks up .
Sidharth start to love shehnaaz .

Will shehnaaz accept his love ?
What will happen ,just keep reading to know more ....

Thank u for reading everyone hope u all will like this story 💜