Girl games as mature adults

Isabelle moaned softly as Sable sucked on Tails' ball, feeling a wave of pleasure wash over her. "Oh, Sable, that feels so good," she murmured, leaning in to give Sable a kiss.

Mabel blushed as she sucked hard on Tails' other panty-covered ball, feeling a warmth spreading through her body as she gazed into Sable's eyes. "I-I feel the same way, Sable," she said softly, her voice barely above a whisper. "I want to be with you too."

Tails moaned and squirmed as the Animal Crossing ladies continued to pleasure him, their tongues and fingers exploring every inch of his cute fox boy body. "You girls are amazing," he gasped, feeling his pleasure building to a peak.

Ochaco giggled as she slipped a finger into Tails' butt hole, wiggling it around and making him moan even louder. "You're so cute when you're all worked up, Tails," she said teasingly, enjoying how he responded to their touch.

Marceline grinned as she continued to lick Tails' cock, feeling him twitch and throb in her mouth. "You're almost there, Tails," she said encouragingly. "Just let go and come for us."

With a loud cry, Tails came hard, his cute fox boy body writhing with pleasure as he spurted his seed all over the Animal Crossing ladies. They giggled and moaned as they continued to pleasure him, enjoying the feeling of his hot cum coating their bodies.

Isabelle blushed as Sable and Mabel talked about their love for each other, feeling a little jealous but also turned on by their playful banter. "I want to play too," she said eagerly, eager to show her affection for Sable and Mabel as well.

Sable grinned mischievously at Mabel, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "Oh, it's going to be really kinky and hot and cute, don't worry," she said, winking at her girlfriend. "But first, let's see who can lick up the most cum."

Mabel giggled and leaned in to kiss Sable, feeling her heart racing with excitement. "I'm ready for anything," she said, her voice husky with desire.

Isabelle blushed and hesitated for a moment, feeling a little shy. But then she saw Sable and Mabel looking at her with love and encouragement, and she felt emboldened. She leaned in and licked up a long streak of Tails' cum from Sable's thigh, savoring the salty taste on her tongue.

Sable and Mabel giggled and moaned as they licked up the rest of Tails' cum, their tongues darting and flicking over his skin. Isabelle joined in eagerly, feeling a sense of joy and belonging as they played together.

As they finished licking up the last of Tails' cum, Sable grinned and clapped her hands. "That was so much fun," she said, hugging Mabel and Isabelle close. "I think we all love each other equally, don't you?"

Isabelle gasped as Mabel slapped her butt cheeks, feeling a sharp sting that quickly turned into a warm, tingling sensation. She blushed deeply as Mabel declared her love, feeling a mix of excitement and embarrassment at being called a "sex toy pet".

Sable moaned and wriggled as Mabel squeezed her butt cheeks, feeling a rush of pleasure and submission. She loved being Mabel's pet, loved being controlled and dominated by her. "I love you too, Mabel," she said breathlessly, her voice full of desire.

Tails watched the scene with amazement, feeling a mix of arousal and confusion. He had never experienced anything like this before, but he couldn't deny the attraction he felt towards the Animal Crossing ladies. He wondered what other kinky games they had in store for him, and he couldn't wait to find out.

Mabel: Next game, if you really wanna see if you love me more then let's try winning this one ;3 for this one we gotta bounce our vaginas on Tails cock and see who gets him to cum the most in their adorable cute girl womb *giggles and blushes*