Different Views | Prologue

".....Their highness is purer than anything in Teyvat, afterall, they are transcendent. They are kinder than all beings; for they watch over us and have given us free will.", a soft and careless sounding voice spoke, playing a lyre, as a soft breeze enterred the room.

".....Our grace, while not having spoken to us, has appeared in Teyvat. They've already spoken to us through the traveler, their vessel. Saving us from the hands of that god. Showing us order and removing chaos from our lives. Hinting that our grace's official arrival will be soon.", a deep voice spoke, while the precious gems in the room glowed.

".....Submit; submit to their majesty. Repay them for their kindness. So they will continue to love and care for us, eternally.", a stern and feminine voice spoke as lightning struck in the background.

".....The overseer is coming soon. Any knowledge we have is thanks to them, and incomparable to theirs. We must show our gratitude to them.", a childlike voice spoke, admiring the scenery; the trees and flowers which were all gifts from the creators.

"....Their holiness's judgement is final. For their wishes to not be excecuted is injustice.", one spoke, banging their gavel, making the water shake.

"....Their excellency is who we have been fighting for. We have shed blood for them. Considering their very probable arrival, we can not end our training or fights. Not until they order us to.", a voice spoke, while a crowd cheered immediately, flames surrounding the arena.

".....Their divinity is surely here to punish celestia. We must make a luxurous celebration, I'm sure they will be impressed and will reward us once they see what we have accomplished.", a woman said, sitting on her throne as she caught a snowflake in her hand.

"....Our saviours' arrival will be soon. They will punish celestia and those who don't bow before them. Those foolish regions think that our saviours will visit them first. It is obvious that our saviours favour us, and even if they don't, we must offer our obedience to them. Even.. Even if it means tolerating the overseer's presence.", the blonde spoke, looking around with dull half-lidded eyes.

"They're coming! They're actually coming!", a girl spoke while floating.

"I can't believe it... first; I've been lucky enough to be chosen as their vessel, second; I'm actually going to meet an overseer?!", a blonde seemed ecstatic about this arrival.

"Mhm! Don't tell anyone, but I think we're their actual favourites. After all, they've protected us from so many things!", the white haired girl smiled.                                                                                       

"True, I mean, it's probably because of them that I got my elemental powers in Teyvat. Everyone else only is able to use one element, or none! While I can use any with just a touch of a statue."

"I wonder... what powers would you get if you touched their highness's statue?"

Her eyes widened at this realisation, "I'm.... not sure.. But it doesn't feel right to do it when they haven't guided me into doing so. Maybe I'll ask wether or not I'm allowed to once they arrive."

"Hmm... And also, out of every being in Teyvat they chose you as their vessel! Which also explains how we always arrive right on time, and how you survived all of those battles!"

The two girls smiled and stared at the sky.