"You and I are both travelers from another world." | Chapter Six (1.0)

"Huh... That really is weird..."

"Yeah.. and what a bummer it happens right when their Grace shows up."

"One is also deeply apologetic that such inconveniences must occur once the Herrscher Der Verurteilung blesses this land with their presence." ("One is also deeply apologetic that such inconveniences must occur once the Ruler Of Condemnation blesses this land with their presence.")

"Maybe their grace is putting us to the test! To see if we're worthy of being on their royal guard!"

"Hmmm... well, for now we should focus on the problem at hand!"

"What problem?", I interrupted their conversation.

"..!"

The trio turned over to me.

"Greetings, your majesty. One is utmost pleased to be in the presence of the Herrscher Der Verurteilung.", the blonde wasted no time in welcoming me. ("....the presence of the Ruler Of Condemnation.")

"Mein fräulein simply means to express her joy in meeting the divine overseer. I too consider myself lucky to be in your presence, your grace.", Oz explained. ("My girl[?] simply means to....")
{According to Google translate, 'mein fräulein' means 'my girl', but I think that's a bit weird to say. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to mean something like.. 'my companion', 'my friend', 'my partner'. Once again, it is Google translate, meaning there could always be mistakes. If there's a German speaker reading, feel free to give a more appropriate translation!}

"Y-your majesty! I'm... so happy to meet you! Archons, I must've used up all my luck for the next lifetime!", the white-haired adventurer beamed.

The outrider's greetings followed shortly, "It's great seeing you again, your grace! Last time we saw each other, we didn't really talk but I hope that can change this time!"

"I'm glad to see you three as well. Now, what problem were you all discussing?"

"Oh, it's just a commission! Nothing that requires the overseers attention.", Bennett explained.

The two girls nod.

"So it's just a small issue?", I questioned.

"Indeed! Thou hast nothing to fret about.", Fischl assured me.

I nod.

"So, it's not something that requires your immediate attention?"

"Not really. It's strange, but not anything drastic or important.", Bennett answered.

"Dost thou require our service?", Fischl questioned.

"Not really, no. I just wanted to invite you three to lunch."

The three suddenly turned red.

"Th-Thou is utmost generous. The Prinzessin Der Verurteilung would gladly take thou up on thy offer." ("The Princess Of Condemnation would gladly take thou up on thy offer.")

"That's really kind of you to invite us! Sure, my lunch break right around now anyways.", Amber smiled.

"...I don't know.. I'm worried I'll ruin your time there with my bad luck..", Bennett frowned.

"Awh Bennett... don't worry about it, okay? I wouldn't invite you if I didn't want you to show..", I attempted to comfort the young adventurer. I never really was good at comforting people...

"...Well... alright then, if you want me to come!"

"To Good Hunter it is then!", I beamed.

....

"Mmmm! The famous sticky honey roast really is delicious!", I complimented. [Sorry if you're vegetarian.]

"What can I say! My food recommendations never fail.", the brunette smirked.

"Hast one already finished thy plate?", Amy questioned.

"No... the moment I grabbed my plate it fell on the floor.", Bennet sulked.

"Why don't you just order some more?", the outrider presented a solution.

"When I go adventuring, I never find chests with any mora or anything in it. I only find cabbages and stuff... My incomes are just selling leftover vegetables and things I found in chests and commissions, which isn't much.", Bennet explained.

"Aren't commission rewards supposedly very bountiful though?", I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I get less than average usually because I always somehow mess up the job..."

"..."

"One is feeling incredibly generous today... the prinzessin is willing to sponsor thy meal.", Fischl offered. (".... the princess is willing....")

"Wait really? Thank you, Fischl!"

"Awh, that's so kind of you to offer, Amy!", Amber remarked.

I nodded.

...

"You know, your grace.. we're not that different."

"Oh?"

"You and I are both travelers from another world. That our paths have crossed here is no accident, but the will of fate."

"....hmm, I suppose so, Amy."

She smiled in response.

The four of us— five if you count Oz, but he was rather silent— enjoyed our lunch in eachothers company.