The Dean's Office

SMUT WARNING

It was the last night of planned activities that Professor Dovey was using both as a way of apologizing to you and getting to know you; now that she knew Lesso's true feelings for you.

Tonight, she had planned a special activity per Lesso's suggestion...stargazing from the Castle for Good's observatory. The Castle for Evil had an observatory too, but Clarissa was biased toward her own castle's; and honestly, you couldn't really blame her. 

The Castle for Good's observatory was decked out in beautiful golds, blues, greens, and silvers. It was on the roof, but a part of it was enclosed, so you could sit and enjoy the night sky on couches and chairs that were nestled around fireplaces that stood in four opposite points of the wall. The center was open, protected by a magical barrier so rain and snow wouldn't get in.

It had been one of your favorite places to spend time when you'd attended the School for Good, though some things about it had changed. They now had a huge telescope at the far edge of the balcony. It was so large you had to use a hand crank to turn it.

When you'd finally made it up to the roof, after trudging up what felt like an endless amount of stairs, that was the first thing that caught your eye. You ran toward it, as giddy as a little girl, immediately beginning to fiddle with the various knobs and dials trying to find a nearby planet or star to focus on.

"Glad you took my advice," Lesso hummed, as she and Dovey settled on the couches. "Y/N really loves the stars, so you probably just earned a few points in her favor bringing her up here."

Dovey smiled as she waved her hand; and on the table in front of them a tray with three glasses and a bottle of whiskey appeared.

"Tonight isn't just meant to be a fun night for her." Dovey cooed as she began pouring liquid into the glasses. "It's meant to be a fun night for all of us!"

She handed Lesso a glass. The dean swirled it, watching the amber liquid swish around the crystal before taking a small sip.

"Woah...you weren't messing around!" Lesso said, as she brought the glass from her lips. "This is some good stuff."

Dovey grinned. "It's over 80 years old! I was given it as a gift from a student's parents not too long ago. I figured I'd save it for a special occasion."

Lesso inspected the glass. "I'm impressed! The best gift I've ever gotten from a student's parents was a bottle of rare snake venom...but I would happily trade it for a bottle of alcohol this good."

Dovey chucked and turned to look over at you. You were currently cranking the handle to turn the telescope to the right slightly, mumbling to yourself about a constellation that should lead you to find Saturn.

"You seem calmer when she's around," Clarissa pointed out, as she turned back to face her counterpart.

Lesso hummed as she took another sip of her drink. "I am," she said plainly, "I can't really explain it; she just has this way about her."

Dovey nodded, her eyes sparkling. She had always enjoyed hearing how people felt about the ones they loved. Lesso was no different. Although, perhaps she enjoyed it a little more because it was Lesso.

"You never told me how it all started," Dovey prompted, settling into the couch eager to hear the story.

Lesso looked over to you. You had one eye covered by the telescope lens and you were turning a dial to try and get it in focus. She smiled.

"If you're hoping for a gushy story...you're in for disappointment," Lesso said, crossing her legs. "All that happened was we started dueling and eventually the tension between us grew until we couldn't resist it anymore."