The Morning Meeting

SMUT WARNING

The sun rose up just over the water that surrounded the School for Good and Evil. It sparkled on the lake, leaving a beautiful golden reflection to shine into the windows of the castle. As it seeped through your balcony window and into your room, Lesso stirred, her eyes lazily opening to greet the new day.

For a moment, she watched the golden light, as it inched across your ceiling; memories of the night before flooding to her mind.

~ Last Night ~

It was Professor Dovey's first lesson in dueling club for the semester; and she had decided she wanted to teach wand magic.

"Wand magic is a very sophisticated form of magic," she said in her sing-songy voice. "Even if you do not plan on owning your own wand once you leave school, everyone can benefit from at least knowing how to use one."

Clarissa had given every student and attending professor a wand to use; though they were technically considered training wands and therefore did not allow the caster to perform any harmful spells.

Because of this, Lesso found the lesson to be very drab. What was the point of having a tool that focuses your magical energy if you can't use it to wreak havoc? But you, on the other hand, had discovered a way to make it at least...entertaining.

"Lesso," you whispered as you leaned in next to her. "Watch this."

You flicked your wand at one of the flower arrangements in the hall and the beautiful roses suddenly wilted, turning a dark black color.

Lesso's eyebrows rose slightly. "Not bad," she replied. "Do it again."

You looked around the room at something else you could change. Eventually, the stained glass window on the far end of the hall caught your eye. When Dovey wasn't looking, you flicked the wand and what was once a window filled with beautiful colors, was now a window filled with reds and blacks.

You and Lesso snickered.

"You're starting to make this castle look more like the Castle for Evil," she whispered.

"That's the idea," you said, as you smirked.

"Let me try," she said, as she looked around the room. You looked with her, trying to find something else to change that Clarissa wouldn't immediately notice. You flicked your wrist and changed the color of the banners hanging from the ceiling; and as you did, Lesso flicked her wand, changing the color of your outfit from hunter green to midnight black.

"Hey!" you said as you looked down.

Lesso smirked. "Hm, how evil of me."

You looked back at her, a pouty grin on your face. "You just like the way I look in black."

Lesso's smile grew. I do...there's just something about you in black I find irresistable. She said in your mind.

You felt a sudden heat rush up your body. You tried your best to ignore it.

"Let's make this a little more fun, shall we? Perhaps, a little wager?" Lesso proposed as she crossed her arms. "Let's see how long it takes Clarissa to notice if we change the color of her dress."

Dovey was standing in the middle of the room, helping students work on focusing their magic into the wand. You could tell she was enjoying herself, as her voice had gone up half an octave.

"I say...20 minutes." You hummed confidently.

"Hmmm...I'll go with 10. Clarissa is more observant of herself than the things around her. Plus she hates wearing green." Lesso said as she waved her wand, sneakily changing the tint of Clarissa's dress.