Ch. 1 - Happiest Place On Earth

"Woah!"

A 10-year-old child cried in amazement. To be in a place like this was a dream come true for children.

Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex

Their parents first doubted the place. Something about its 'history', which the child didn't bother to listen to. They weren't sure as to why their parents were hesitant about the attraction.

Did the place not look good in quality?

Were they right about them having a horrible history?

Were there horrors surrounding the company?

Or was it just too pricey?

Eh, it's not something they should worry about anyway. After all, might as well enjoy the moment while it lasts.

Y’know..

The plex was called the 'Happiest Place On Earth'. Of course, following after Disney. An attraction and mall that was to bring joy to the children in their time there.

Whether it is a birthday party or just some monthly visit, it is a place where children can do all sorts of activities.

The ecstatic child was quite small for their age. Her mother was to blame, seeing as the child took after her.

Their hair was (h/l) and (h/c), which was as soft as it looked. (E/c) eyes almost sparkled like jewels when under the sun. Their luscious eyelashes gave them the look of an innocent child.

Which they were anyway.

Their (s/c) was fair and clean without any trace of malnourishment.

Standing at a good 4'4", (y/n) seemed like a mere ant compared to the giant building before them.

The child looked back at their dear parents with an excited smile plastered on their face. They couldn't help it! Everyone seemed to have gone to the pizzaplex at least once in their school. They felt almost envious when they heard the stories shared and passed around.

This time, they would have a story to share!

...and a rather disturbing one at that.

Upon entering the doors of the pizzaplex, they were met with a large crowd of people trying to viciously get in line for tickets.

The lobby was filled with neon signs and lights from left to right. It had bright, colorful walls of pink and a few checkered marble floor tiles. A few neon stripes were decorated on the walls as well. A golden Glanrock Freddy statue stood in the center of the stairs on its left and right.

There was a sign for each ticket booth in which had the 4 main animatronics as cartoons.

Is it possible for a child to have a sugar rush despite not even consuming any sugar?

(Y/n) bounced on their toes while they got themselves in the line for the tickets.

Many children looked, like themself, as if they were on a sugar rush. Parents stressed out from their kids' hyper behaviors, other parents seemed more relaxed and handled the situation better.

The child's attention was then brought back to their parents when they called their name out.

Their mother gently grabbed her hand while their father scanned their guest cards to be able to enter. Their father then crouched down to the child's height and motioned for their hand.

They extended their hand out to him. In which he then wrapped a bracelet around her wrist.

"This is the children's pass. Don't take it off, okay? If you take it off, you won't be able to go on the attractions,"