🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 9

Hi! Hello uhm, Its been a while hasn't it?.. well not really it's only been a couple months buuutt.. I'd like to say I'm re-opening this book, I took a break from writing and I've been starting to get my motivation back so I'll try and re-open this book for you guys since a lot of you seemed to like it.. Here's the continuation of Chapter 9!.. enjoy~

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 9// 🄾🄿🄴🄽 🄵🄸🅁🄴
🄱🄾🄾🄺 1 // 🅂🄴🄰🅂🄾🄽 1

⚠️𝘞𝘈𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘚⚠️

....Blood, Swearing, Angst, held at Gunpoint, Death, Child death, mentions of cocaine....

Gwi-nam stares at Ally and he's about to say something but he's suddenly grabbed by On-jo which snaps him out of it, he growls at her and throws her off of him causing her to go flying backwards "DAMN IT!" Gwi-nam shouts as he quickly goes back to trying to dig out Cheong-sans eye.

Ally starts to hyperventilate as she tries to figure out what to do.. she Groans and quickly rushes over to the two and kicks Gwi-nam off of Cheong-san sending him flying back and hitting the wall, he Groans in pain and Ally helps Cheong-san up, Su-hyeok quickly runs over just as Gwi-nam gets up and he swings at him hitting him square in the face.

Gwi-nam swings back but Su-hyeok ducks just in time and kicks him behind the kneecap, Gwi-nam swings again but Su-hyeok ducks and grabs him by the waist going to push him off the roof once more, Gwi-nam suddenly punches him in the back making him fall to the ground and he kicks him sending him flying back as well.

Ally looks at Gwi-nam as she can feel herself start to twitch and her eyes water once more as the overwhelming pain consumes her, She remains standing as Gwi-nam looks at her and The rest of the group in confusion "Who the hell are you guys?" He asks and Dae-su immediately butts in "What about you? Are you from the One Heart Club?" He asks and Gwi-nam raises a brow and looks at his jacket for a moment before looking back at them.

"Its me... Me.. don't you know me?.." he asks smirking but it suddenly fades away when he realizes they don't really know who he is "How the fuck do you not know me?" He asks again and Ally steps back a little as she continues to twitch, she can hear her bones cracking and she can feel something spread across her eye once more but she holds herself back.

"I know you. I said it again and again. You were the bullies gopher." As soon as Cheong-san says this Gwi-nam growls and raises his hand like he's about to hit someone which makes everyone flinch backwards.. well.. everyone except Ally.. she's too caught up in the overwhelming pain she's experiencing at the moment.

"Call me that again.. and you're dead..." Gwi-nam says pointing a finger at him "You were never a thug or a good student.. and now you're not a zombie or a human..Then and now..you're nothing..." Cheong-san continues despite his threat, Gwi-nam nods with a blank expression "I'm not going to just kill you...I'll gouge out both of your eyes and throw you to the zombies...Yeah..Everyone but Cheong-san..run away.. unless you want to die with him.." even with Gwi-nams threat no one backs away, he takes a step forward and still.. no one runs..

Gwi-nam tilts his head "You're all dead.." he says as he rushes towards Cheong-san again..but before he can even reach him, he's suddenly grabbed by the neck and you can hear it crack and he gasps in pain, his eyes travel to the persons face and.. it's Ally.. there are tears rolling down her cheeks and both of her eyes are completely red as she snarls at him like a rabid dog.

"I...gh...tried to be nice to you...Gwi-nam...ngh...I actually.. liked.. you when I first...met you... you were...a little stupid but.. in a good way I guess... but now.. I can finally see..." She says pulling him closer to her as he claws at her hand staring staright into her bloodshot eyes "You're nothing but a person who's blinded by rage.. and hate... and will not stop.. until he gets what he wants.." She says Tightening her grip making him claw at her hand even more.