🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 10

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 10 //  🄰🄻🄻🄸🅂🄾🄽'🅂 🅂🄰🄲🅁🄸🄵🄸🄲🄴
🄱🄾🄾🄺 1 // 🅂🄴🄰🅂🄾🄽 1

⚠️𝘞𝘈𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘚⚠️

...Blood, Graphic descriptions, Angst, Flesh eating, Swearing, too many uses of the word 'slowly'..Character death?.....

"CHEONG-SAN NO!!"

Ally screams as she grabs a hold of Cheong-sans arm as he tries to jump over the truck to his mother.. she pulls him down onto the ground behind the Truck and he heaves in breathes of air and On-jo is quick to be right by his side..

"What the hell?!" The sound of Dae-su's voice snaps Both me and Cheong-san out of our trances, Ally quickly stands up and sees Dae-su fighting off Cheong-sans mother with a drainage pipe..

He looks up at me and points at Cheong-sans mother exclaiming "Theres another zombie here!!" Ally shrugs her shoulders like 'yeah I can see that..' and he Shrieks when Cheong-sans zombified mother grabs hold of him causing him to swing his pipe and knock her down.

Wu-jin is quick to come to his aid and also starts to Beat The zombie unaware of the inner rage Thats building up in Cheong-sans chest, "STOP IT!!!" he screams climbing over the truck and shoving both Wu-jin and Dae-su away from his convulsing Mother.

In a fit of rage he starts to profusely smack and Punch at Dae-su confusing him as he screams at him to stop "YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" Cheong-sans Actions do not cease until he's finally pushed off of Dae-su as the others continue to Beat at the zombie on the ground.

Cheong-san is about to tackle them to the ground once more before he's suddenly tackled down himself by Ally.."GET OFF OF ME!! MOM!! EOMMA! STOP IT!" He screams in agony and Ally covers his mouth as tears well up in her eyes.

"Cheong-san.. I'm sorry.. but you have to be quiet.. that's not your mother anymore.." Ally says as Cheong-san continues to scream into her hand but he can't bring himself to punch a girl so all he does is struggle in her hold..

Ally looks over at the others with a pleading look as she sees zombies behind them quickly approaching, the others quickly start to run off while Su-hyeok and On-jo help Cheong-san and Ally up as they start to drag them away from the scene they had created..

Cheong-san can't help but scream in agony as he watches his Mother convulse and screech at him among the other living dead running towards them..

"FUCK MOVE MOVE MOVE!" Ally screams as the others continue to run towards the Audotorium.. "Ji-min!! Help me!!" Ally freezes in her spot as she hears Hyo-Ryungs desperate voice.

Ally turns around just to see Ji-min run off leaving Hyo-ryung on the ground as a zombie quickly approaches her from behind.. Wu-jin suddenly tackles the zombje down onto the ground groaning in pain as he pulls himself up to cover Hyo-Ryung..

Ally's about to rush over when an arrow suddenly pierces straight through the zombies leg knocking it over, Ally freezes once more and sees a woman with a bow and arrows running over with a few other people..

She seems to quickly scan the Area and her eyes meet mine... Ally suddenly feels a piercing pain in her shoulder and she screams in pain "Oh shit- ALLY!!" Wu-jin screams running over to her as the woman lowers her bow watching her younger brother run over to someone she thought was infected..