🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 11

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 11 // 🅄🄽🄳🄴🄰🄳
🄱🄾🄾🄺 1 🅂🄴🄰🅂🄾🄽 1

THE FINALE

⚠️ 𝘞𝘈𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘚⚠️

...Blood, Graphic descriptions, Angst, Flesh eating, Swearing, descriptions of beheading...

"FUCK!"

A hand comes crashing down onto the ground as a groan and bone cracking is heard.. "Fucking shit.." the voice mutters slowly standing up as blood drips onto the ground..

A pair of eyes slowly flutter open taking in their surroundings making them suddenly shriek and crawl back, their shriek causes a few zombies to co,come, rushing over but freeze once they reach the designated sound they heard the sound come from..

"What the fuck.." They slowly stand up walking up to the zombies eyeing them confused and they actually poke the zombies head resulting it in Spewing its blood onto their face "Thanks.. Thanks alot.." they quickly spit out the blood that had gotten in they're mouth and they slowly turn their gaze to the glass doors and it makes them freeze..

"Wait... am i.."

"..Dead?.."

[𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎 : 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙸 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚜? 𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕...

[𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎 : 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙸 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚜? 𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗.. 𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 <𝟹]

Ally stumbles back frightened by her own reflection and she touches her face which is covered in wounds and blood.. "Who.. OKAY NOW WHO WAS THE ASSNOLE WHO TOOK A GO AT MY FACE-? COME ON MAN" Ally yells resulting in the zombies jerking around once more at the sound of another human voice rather   then just the zombies gurgling..

"How.. wait... WAIT A GOD DAMN MINUTE. HOLD ON HOLD ON HOHOHOLD ON." Ally screams to.. well herself I suppose as she paces around "I was infected before. And I was roaming around the zombies AND THEY DIDNT NOTICE ME. I WAS FUCKING INFECTED WHY DID YOU ASSHOLES GO AFTER ME?!?! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?? AM I MISSING SOMETHING??" Ally screams in frustration as she suddenly remembers When she was with Gwi-nam..

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒇𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 [𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕦𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕕] 🎉