Chap 1💙

Hyunjin woke up, "Ugh!" He groaned as he shut off his alarm. "Why is my voice so weird in the morning.." Hyunjin said as he yawned and got up from his current position.

*After getting ready* (sorry im to lazy to do details ugh😭.)

"Goodmorning mam!" Hyunjin said smiling at his mom. "Goodmorning sweetheart! Have a fun day at school today!" She said and kissed Hyunjin's forehead.

Hyunjin smiled and nodded, after he got to school he felt lots of obsessive stares towards him. Hyunjin didnt care because it was normal. "Hyunjin!" Hyunjin looked back as he noticed it was Jisung. "Oh, hey jisung." Hyunjin smiled while watching Jisung run at him.

"Looking extra pretty today, handsome boy" Jisung laughed while saying that, "I know Jisung, my mom blessed me! Lets get to class." Hyunjin stated, Jisung looked at Hyunjin and quickly nodded.

*In class* (they have all the same periods its so cool guys omg🤭)

Jisung sat next to Hyunjin, "Hyunjin?" Jisung said while poking Hyunjin's nose "wanna hug?" Hyunjin looked at Jisung like he was joking,

"Wow, jisung are you joking? That was really random." Hyunjin opened some space between his arms and Jisung hugged him.

"Why do you feel bad? Do you have a fever? Are you tired? Do you want to sleep?" Hyunjin asked Jisung cause the way he asked was random. "Nothing." Jisung said and chuckled as he pulled away.

Hyunjin rested his arm on his desk with his chin on his hand while taking quick glances of Jisung because Hyunjin was pretty worried of the 'sudden' hug.

*Time skip to lunch😞*

"Hey guys." Seungmin said while sitting next to Jisung, placing his tray down onto the table. "Where is everyone else??" Seungmin asked while taking a sip of his milk. "Probaly coming." Said Jisung. Soon everyone else came.

"Seungmin take my pineapples i dont want it!!" Chan begged seungmin, "No i dont want it! why not give it to Jeongin who is literally sitting beside you??" Seungmin asked as he furrowed his eyebrows."Yeahhhh Chann!"
Jisung said, "Does someone only want seungmin??" Jisung laughed. "Hey! w-what do you mean??" Chan panicked. Seungmin just looked at his tray while smiling, "Heyyyyy, think someone likes chan!" Leeknow said as he pointed at seungmin. We all looked at seungmin as he pushed Leeknow playfully.