chap 7💙

OMGGGG 100+ READS! THANK YOUU GUYSSS SOOOO MUCHHH<33
~Author💙

They finally made it to the little cafe by hyunjin's house. Jisung wanted to sit next Chan and Seungmin and that made Hyunjin a little jealous.

*After they ate* They all walked out of the cafe, "So we will all go back to our own homes, ugh we have school tomorrow..." Seungmin sighed while dragging Leeknow who was currently trying to play a game on his phone.

Jisung and Hyunjin lived close to eachother so walked by eachother.

"Hyunjin? Earth to Hyunjin! BOOM!"Jisung shouted and made a 'boom' hand gesture as he was trying to wake up Hyunjin from zoning out.

"Oh-oh! yes?" Hyunjin finally woke up, "I just wanted to ask if something is wrong, you walked past your house already, were at mines." Jisung laughed as Hyunjin looked back and scratched the back of his head, "Uh, yeahhh... Ill get going bye bye!" Hyunjin said feeling his cheecks warm up while running bcz he noticed he zoned out and walked past his OWN house bcz he was day dreaming of Jisung.

Jisung smiled while watching Hyunjin run back to his house.

"Oh, what were you thinking of? Hyunjin, please be me that makes you zone out!" Jisung squealed and ran inside his house.

Jisung flopped on his bed when he got in, "Oh cupid! which one of you hit me!!!?" Jisung jokingly said while looking up to his ceiling.

*Meanwhile Hyunjin*

Hyunjin ran right into his house, with his hands covering his face. "Why did I do that!!! Did I seem like a stalker?? Ugh.." Hyunjin sighed.

Han almost fell asleep but he got into a mood to text Hyunjin.

Hyunjin💕💝

Jisung
HYUNJIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hyunjin
YES!

        Jisung
i love you🫶
READ 12:32
HYUNJIN????
HELLOOOO
HELLOOO
DO YOU NOT WAN ME TO LOVE YOU?
HELLOOOOOOOOO
HWANG HYUNJIN??
READ 12:34
fine.. Shouldd i call you mines then?
bro i got smooth rizz hwangie hyung🫡
READ: 12:37

HYUNJIN
Jeez, yeah. you making me blushy
Im all yours, you know?
NOT DELIVERED