chap 2💙

Heyy thank you for readss >-< I was at school so this will be my update for today<3 (btw this is more of a chanmin/seungchan chapterr and jeongin being comforted by Hyunjin 💙) ~Author

*Timeskip after school* Hyunjin was on his couch eating chips, *knock knock* Hyunjin was startled. He walked up to the door and opened it, "hey? Oh, Jeongin what brings you here?" As Jeongin shut the door behind him.

As they settled down on the couch Jeongin sniffled, "Hyunji-Jin.." Jeongin looked down. Hyunjin noticed he was crying. "Jeongin? what is it? who did this to you?!?" Hyunjin said furious as he hugged jeongin. "He-He broke up with me.." Jeongin finally had enough courage to say to his best friend.

"I knew it, you deserve better.. Im sorry jeongin.." He said as he squeezed Jeongin tighter. "Jeongin didnt hug back but continued to cry on his shoulder, "Jeongin do you want to sleepover? We can stay up all night and do stuff you want to.." Hyunjin said as he let go.

"Sure.." Jeongin said as he looked up at Hyunjin, Hyunjin wiped away his tears with his thumb, "You should be greatful i'll be there for you at anytime." Hyunjin said as he laughed a bit to lighten the mood.

"Heh.. Your right. Thanks Hyunjin your the best." Jeongin said as he lightly smiled, "Can we watch a movie on your TV?" Jeongin said, "sure. Anything that makes you happy right now." Hyunjin said as he turned to the TV aswell as Jeongin.

*Meanwhile Jisung*

"LEEKNOW HYUNG!" Jisung yelled because he forgot to do his own homework. "Jeez ill do it tonight its my homework why are you so worried?" Leeknow said at he laughed at Jisung.

"Fine then do your homework while I get Seungmin to get out of the bathroom." Jisung said as he tossed Leeknow's homework back to him and walked to his bathroom.

Leeknow ended up not doing his homework and started to play with his cats on his bed.

"Seungminnnn! you've been in there for a longggg time! What are you doing?" Jisung said as he ended up unlocking the door with a picklocker. (dont ask why he even has that😭)

"Seungmin have you seriously been asleep in here?" Jisung said looking annoyed as he looked at seungmin's phone unlocked.

"I know its not right to look through someones phone but I am.." Jisung said as he went to messages app. "Him💗" Jisung mumbled as he was looking at a contact.

"CHAN AND SEUNGMIN??!?" Jisung said as he quickly threw seungmin's phone on seungmin's lap causing him to wake up off the floor.

"What Jisung? Why am I on the floor.." Seungmin groaned as he got off the floor, "Seungmin has a crush definitely." Leeknow said, as Jisung and seungmin walked into LeeKnow's room.

"What do you mean? N-No!! I DONT!!" Seungmin whined, Jisung laughed. "Crazyyyyyyyy, so seungmin.." Jisung looked at him, "Do you like chan!??" Seungmin quickly looked at Jisung and then Leeknow, then the floor,

Seungmin nodded '𝐲𝐞𝐬'