Chapter 11 Feeling bad and cheering up

Mineta's POV

At the dorms...

Night time...

I sighed for what seemed like the millionth time. "Alright! Will you tell me what's wrong?" Shinso asked. I nodded. I told him that I was feeling bad because I told myself that I wouldn't read anyone's mind again since at my old school everyone hated me for it but I just realized I was doing it again. "And that's all?" He asked. "Yeah what do you mean that's all' I asked. I honestly was on the verge of crying because of it. "Nothing" he said. "The thing is I think you can't help it sometimes since you haven't had practice with your quirk" he said. "Yeah that's true" I said sadly. "Hey cheer up! Why don't we mess with Bakugo again?" He said/asked. "If I didn't know any better it seems you have a crush on him" I said. "Hey! What's that supposed to mean!?" He asked. "Oh you don't? I thought if someone always messes with a person that means that they like them" I said. "I don't like him in fact I hate him! And you sound so naive" he said. "Oh! Why do you hate him? And how am I naive!?" I asked curiously. "Eh there's honestly no real reason" he said shrugging. "And your naive if you think like that" he said. "So you want to mess with Bakugo again?" I asked. He nodded. "Ok" I said.

We messed with Bakugo again and it honestly made me feel better...

To be continued....

Hope y'all like it...