Chapter 23 Getting to know Ochako Ururaka

Mineta's POV

After three interactions I was tired and it was lunch time. 'Is it over yet?' I thought. "Hya!" Ururaka said popping up out of nowhere. "Ah!" I yelped. "Oh sorry I was just wondering if you would want to sit with me as a part of getting to know you!" She said. 'Was she always this upbeat?' I thought looking at her closely. "Is that a no?" She asked. "No it's fine I'll sit with you" I said shaking my hands frantically. "Oh alright let me show you to my table" she said smiling. "Lead the way!" I said. Still tired by the way. She lead me to her table. Deku and a half red and white haired guy was sitting there. We both sat down. "So what is your favorite food?" She asked with her hands on her cheeks. "Going right off the bat huh?" Half red and white haired guy asked his voice deep. "Yes Todo!" Ururaka said. "Alright" To-do said putting his hands up. "Um I guess my favorite food is Curry" I said. "Is that what your having for lunch?" She asked excitedly. "Um yeah I made it myself it's my Mom's recipe" I said not knowing what to say. "Awe that's so sweet!!" She said gushing. "Yeah I guess so" I said. "So your a Mommas boy?" Todo asked bluntly. "Todoroki!" Deku said. "What did I say something wrong?" Todo asked. "It's nothing I'll explain it to you later" Deku said. "My Mom's not dead ya know!" I said. "Oh no we weren't talking about that" Deku said. "Let's eat our foods getting cold" Ururaka said.

I started eating my Curry...

To be continued...

Hope y'all like it...

Mineta can cook!!??