Chapter 18 The picnic of Truth or Dare

Mineta's pov

After the school trip...

The class or rather Aizawa sensei had this idea for a picnic...

The picnic begins...

"Hey let's do Truth or Dare!!" A girl with earphone jacks said. I really got to learn their names. "Sure sounds fun" Denki said. "Is it okay with you Aizawa sensei?" The earphone jack girl asked. "Sure whatever" he said. "Ok I'll start" The earphone jack girl said. "Denki truth or dare?" She asked. "Dare I'm no pussy" he said. "Ok I dare you to pretend to be a couple with Mina!" She said. "W-what!!?" They both said. "But not today that will be for another day" she said. "Ok next" she said. "Ok Mineta truth or dare?" Deku asked. "Um truth" I said kinda nervous. "Are you Bi?" He asked. "W-what makes you say that!?" I asked. "Well uh it just seems that way" he said. 'Young Midoriya I've never thought you'd ask such a question!!' Someone thought I couldn't quite make out who it was. "Yeah I am" I said. "Awesome" Deku said smiling. 'Really?' I thought.

In the past...

I had just came out to my family and was going to school. When I came into the classroom all the people stared at me. They started to bully me because they found out about my sexuality. I hated that day...

Present day...

"Who's next?" Deku asked. "How about Shinso?" Denki said. "Um ok Momo Truth or dare?" Shinso asked. "Truth" Momo said. "Ok uh do you like someone?" He asked. "Hmm yes why I like everyone" she said. "Not like that Momo" earphone jack girl said chuckling. "Oh then yes" Momo said. "What who?" Earphone jack girl asked. "I'll tell you later" Momo said. "Ok ok" earphone jack girl said.

To be continued...

Hope y'all like it...

Who do y'all think Momo likes? Also poor Mineta right?

Thanks to PoisonTheSandwing for the idea :)