tretti - why

Why didn't you look up when my hands were playing with your hair and my hart was beating too fast to the point that it made me wanna do things with you, imagine things with you?
Why didn't you feel your throat ache, your blood boil and your body freeze when I shared my body to you and gave you my all?

You left as I sighed and watched through the window how your car was fading in the background and my music started pumping in my ears so hard I had to scream your name to save myself.

I growled and swore on all I have that I'd sell my soul just to have the taste of you tongue in my mouth and your fingers curled up in my stomach.
I sob silently as I watch pictures of us burned on the living room's floor and turn around carelessly, not aware of the incident.
I want to run as fast as I can into your arms and beg you to stay like I did last time one year ago in April when your anger issues exploded in my face and rivers wouldn't stop flowing.

Heartbreak is not as strong as I felt when you stormed off that night.

We were glues like stickers on my diary with faces I don't recognise. Our eyes were blinking in sync and our smiles lightened up the rooms we wandered in and the bodies we tried.
And kissing uni was the biggest mistake I've ever done 'cause now I can't feel anything else on my lips and can't smell anything except your scent of authority and obsession.
But I love being possessed, I love being owned and I can't stand people telling me I look pretty when in your vision I was the sluttiest and a whore you loved to mess your head with.

That's what love means to me because you taught me good in a way that made me fall into the trap and actually believe the words you thrown on me.