You'll be Alright - giomis

AU: Mista has amazing sister that sadly died. And she would make this amazing lasagna when their parents wouldn't cook. And here...
Well... you'll see.
TW: Death, violence, rape, angst.
____________________________

The gang burst through the door as they groaned. It was a tiring mission indeed. And of course, the gang was exhausted. Well...

Except for Giorno.

He wasn't throwing himself on the couch or running up to the bedroom like the others did. Instead, he washed his hands and took out a box of lasagna.

He was going to cook.

By the time Giorno put the water in the stove, the gang had already gone upstairs to their bedrooms. Except for Mr. Man over here.

Mista.

He stayed and watched Giorno play chef in the kitchen. He never would have imagined that Giorno would be cooking. Especially for the gang. He watched intently as Giorno put the water into a boil, and tossed the pasta sheets in. Focusing not on the pasta...

But on Giorno...

"Yo, Giorno. Why are you cooking?" Mista asked, his curiousity had seemed to get the best of him. Giorno stayed silent for a few moments, Mista questioning if he should've even asked. After a few moments of silence, Giorno finally answered.

"Bruno told me you liked Lasagna. So I decided to make some for you."

And of course that was a lie, he just wanted Mista off his shoulders. He just wanted to put some food on his tongue.

But for Mista, he didn't really think about it. He started tearing up, and making that face. Then he started sobbing.

"REALLY!!???? YOU'RE MAKING LASAGNA FOR ME!!???"

Mista by now has completely lost it. Tears streamed down his cheeks, he had never been appreciated like this before.

Giorno looked at Mista with temperance, and sighed. He was dealing with Mr. High and Mighty CEO of waists over here. And he knew damn well that Mista wouldn't stop weeping since he is probably touch AND love starved. Maybe even lasagna starved too.

When Giorno had finished the lasagna an hour later, both Mista and Giorno settled down to eat. The gang seemed to be asleep. Or maybe even just relaxed.
The boys stuffed their plates with pasta and tasted it.

To Giorno, it was an average piece of lasagna. Just another normal Italian dish. He continued eating the platenout of severe hunger. That was until he noticed that Mista had completely paused. Like, he froze. As if someone had stopped time. (No pun intended)

"Mista? Are you alright?" Giorno asked concerned. Mista just blinked twice.

This lasagna...

It's the same as her's....

Mista's eyes watered as he stared into the plate. What was he thinking? Giorno glanced at the dish, and then glanced back at the man. He then shook him. "Are you okay?" A tear streamed down Mista's cheek. "Y-yes. I'm finee." He stuttered. The last part was a lie. He wasn't fine. So he basically just burst out sobbing and had a mental breakdown in front of Giorno. "G-Giornoooooo.... I-it was my faulttt. I-I couldn't p-protect her...." Mista muttered between sobs. Giorno patted him on the back as he slowly encouraged him to explain.
"Mista, what's wrong? Who's her?" Giorno questioned.

"W-well.... Her is my sister... I-I lost her a few years ago...
W-we were walking in an alleyway... A-and a bunch of thugs came up to us... they beat me up and took my sister..."

Giorno's eyes widened as Mista spilled the shocking news. How didn't he known this from before?

"Th-they raped her Giorno... I had to watch as they raped my sister... "

By now, Giorno's jaw was lower than the Pacific Ocean. What the actual fuck?
"I-I could've saved her..."
Giorno held Mista in his arms as he comforted him.
"Mista... It wasn't your fault. There are people in this world that don't deserve to live..."

"Y-you think? It wasn't my fault??"

"No Mista. It definitely wasn't. " Giorno comforted the man as his tears stained his cheeks.

Mista hugged Giorno as he sniffled. And he hugged back.

Giorno placed an arm on his back and whispered.

"It's okay.

You'll be alright."

___________________________

Hope yall enjoyed!