CHAPTER ONE: LET'S BREAK UP 💔

Tine's pov..

Rainy season is okay, but this traffic..... I'm fed up...God.. I will be late today too... I'm always late at court... today my senior will kill me..

Suddenly my phone rang..it was Sarawat..my boyfriend...my everything... My all frustrations melts when I saw his call.

"Hey Wat....what happened babe.... you don't call at this time nah... did you miss me...." I giggled..

"Tine.. I wanna meet you "

"Okay babe... I will come evening at your place.."

"No Tine.. I wanna meet you now "

His voice had a aggression. I was confused of that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I suddenly called my office and asked for a leave. Then I move to the location where Sarawat asked me to come. The rain was still there.

When I reached there....rain slowed... I saw Sarawat standing at the lakeside.

I rushed to him and hugged from his behind. But he moved aside. I was little shocked of that.

"What happened babe.....why did you ask me to come suddenly??"

"Tine I'm sorry.."

"Sorry?? Sorry for what babe?"

"Tine, listen me carefully.... I don't think I can become a good boyfriend for you... and I'm fed up with everything.... let's... let's end up this....."

My whole world destruct a minute. I was speechless. Tears comes out from my eyes.....

"Wat..... you.... you are kidding..... right?"

"Why should I play around you now.... I'm fed up with you... let's break up. I don't wanna talk with you anymore."
He shouted. His face had no imotions.
He left suddenly.

I was shattered. I can't move a step. He left me. I don't know I should cry or shout at him. I was alone at that lakeside. Suddenly rain started. That rain wipes my tears off. My heart broken.

I sit there for hours.... thinking of the last evening...we spent..we made love at his place......we cook together....eat together....he sings for me...we talked.....we watched our favourite series..... and today as usual I left from his place and he gives me the daily good bye kiss.... but........ suddenly what happened to him??......he says he is fed up of me... but yesterday he says I'm his everything. Did it maybe some pranks?? No...he said he's not pranking me......

I feel like my everything is destroyed.
Everything is destroyed....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TWO YEARS LATER...........

I was having the last piece of my favourite snacks while watching a TV show. Suddenly my bestfriend,Ohm.. called me..

"Hey Tine....where are you man?" He was yelling at me.

"Hey Ohm....what happened...?"

"Are you actually dumb or acting like a dumb ,Tine...huh??"

" Heyyy.... what's wrong with you Ohm..why are you yelling at me??"

"Are you really going to take that SG group case?"

"Yeah.... I forgot to tell you dude.... I decided today morning... but I didn't start studying about the case.... today is Sunday nah... I was chilling at home dude..."

" Do you think..do you think Tine it will go well...?"

"What's happening to you Ohm....why are you telling like this... it's not my first case.. and I won every cases I had before.... and this will also go well.."

"Tine, do you know who's is CEO of the company...?"

"It's a lady...Pam Guntithanon.. and associates with her father.."

"Tine....they are just a shadow....did you know who's the real CEO?"

"Real CEO?? Why it's like...."

"You know him....his name is Sarawat... Sarawat Guntithanon "

I was too shocked when I heard that name again.... the name I wished to forget from my memories.... for the past two years...

"Tine....are you there....hey... Tine....???"

"Yeah I'm here...." I get back to reality..

"Tine..are you okay?? Are you really sure to take the case?"

I have nothing much to say....I was confused....

"I will call you later dude... little busy now.."

I hangs up the call..

.
.
.
.
.
I was confused.... I was really confused.... I have two choices now.... Take the case or avoid the case..
But If I take I'm sure I will win... but I have many conversations with him...in person......that makes me more uncomfortable...

Or...if I avoid it...there is nothing to worry....

What should I do............

I fell down the bed..... looking at the bare wall..... thinking everything..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When I wake up.... I saw some documents required for the case... which my senior shared....

Then I think...if I stop here .... everything will be fine... but he  will think that I dropped the case because I'm fear of him....

I think I should continue the case..... just think that he's my opponent.... that's all....

Tine.... you can do it.... you will win like everytime....... trust yourself......

Suddenly my senior called me....

"Good evening Tine"

"Good evening sir...."

"I just called you to inform something important Tine.... tomorrow is the first meeting with SG groups.... I just wanna check that you are ready for the meeting..."

"Yes sir.... I'm ready..."

"This is a major case.... and do everything carefully... okay.....Best wishes Tine..."

"Thank you so much sir..... I will do my best..."

"Okay then.... I will catch up with you later"

The call hangs up.....

So the real battle is going to start....

I sighed...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.........
_____________________________________

AN: Heyyyyy.... I'm back again... with a new fanfiction...🥳🥳.. I wish all will support me as you support like earlier...... this is a small chapter and things are getting more powerful.......

If you have any suggestions.... feel free to share with me all..🥰🥰..if I done any typos.... please forgive me all.....

Support me 💞
Stay blessed always....

Author 😇