CHAPTER 2: LONG TIME NO SEE

Tine's pov..

Today is Monday..... it's raining heavily at the morning....why it is raining heavily...... I feel the same feeling like the day me and Sarawat broken. The same raining..... Monday...... and I'm meeting him for a important thing....

I adjusted my shirt and coat again... stand in front of the mirror.
Tine... don't be nervous...... it's just a case...be confident.... and be cold hearted... don't fall for anything... don't melt when you look at him...he is your ex boyfriend...he will try to sedu.......

Oh God I was not thinking about him.... I finally ended up with his matter.... this is my condition for past hours....

I'm dealing with my case with a stranger.... stranger... stranger...... stranger....

I chanted it for few minutes......

Because I didn't have any connection or meetings after that break up with him....

So meeting him after a while makes me more awkward.

My phone rang suddenly.....
It was Ohm.

"Tine.....are you coming or not.....we need to discuss something... come fast...."

He hangs up without my reply.

I again adjust my tie.... take required files and my coat.... then left my apartment.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was still raining when I reached there..... me and Ohm were discussing about the case. Suddenly a car arrived in front of our office... I saw it from the window.

I saw a guy, getting out from the car ..black outfit...face with full of agression... confidence.....it was Sarawat....my ex boyfriend.....

I was stunned for a second. I can't take off my eyes from him. Tineeeee... focus focus focus focus......

He walks towards me with a slight smile. I was still standing there without any movement. He moved closer to me. My heart stopped for a second.

"Long time no see........Mr.Tine Teepakorn...."

I was surprised....he just said my name....my full name.... I thought he forgot it.

He raised his hand for shake.

"Same to you Mr. Sarawat Guntithanon...." I gave my hand too.

I gave a slight smile with a deep breath. He was still looking at my eyes.

"Shall we move to the meeting area? "
It was Ohm... he's giving me some signals with his eyes. I nodded my head.

"Yeah sure..we can... I have not much time...ohh.. before that..... company's other representatives also taking part of the meeting "Sarawat said to us.

"You mean Ms.Pam Guntithanon?" Ohm asked.

"Yeah.. she's already here. She's attending a call.... will be back in few minutes. We can proceed."Sarawat told.

"Then shall we move??" I said.

"Yeah ...we can" Sarawat said...

.
.
.
.
.
.
We started our meeting. There was Sarawat,Ohm,me and finally Pam came. She sat near Sarawat. He was checking some files.

.
.
.
.
.
"Mr. Sarawat, your company had a illegal transaction with a foreign company and your associates complaint about it. And I'm dealing with the case, mainly." I said.

"Me? Doing illegal transaction? But I don't do any illegal things since my company started. I think you mistaken." Sarawat told.

"Hey,how can you carelessly say that we had mistaken? We enquired about it very well and found it. And this complaint is mainly focusing on your company's account section. So as the CEO, we have to take action on this. We need to proceed further with court.

And who's dealing your account section?" I said in a breathe.

Sarawat looked at Pam with a deadly glare.

"She's dealing with account section, with her father.... that's my uncle." Sarawat said by pointing to Pam.

"I think....Miss.Pam need to corporate more than Mr Sarawat for further things." I said to Sarawat.

"I'm okay with it. I don't do any illegal transactions. Why should I cheat our family business? I'm really okay with everything. " Pam said annoyingly.

"Okay then. We can finish the meeting now. But you both need to corporate more when needed. And please give your contact to Mr Ohm, he will contact you." I said.

"Okay then, Mr Tine Teepakorn. We are leaving. Feel free to contact anytime."

Sarawat left after saying that. I breathe out a deep breath. I was holding up everything and I successfully completed my first meeting. Thank God.

But Sarawat was with a serious face all along. He was exactly like a perfect CEO.... like a cold person. His face had no facial expressions. The Sarawat I know was not like that. But everything is changed.

Ohm came suddenly to meet me.

"Tine...how was it? I saw a great confidence when you talk in the meeting. Keep it up dude ."

"Yeah Ohm..it was okay. And I will keep this confidence all along. "

"You can do it dude... and shall we leave.... it's already evening." Ohm said.

"I have little work here Ohm. I will go home after completing..so I can peacefully sleep." I said.

"Ohh...Mr workaholic.... always do extra work.... go and get some rest Tine.. and it's raining too."

"I will go soon Ohm.... only little work.. I will go back early today."

"Okay then... I'm tired of saying.. you carry on.... I'm leaving now okay, see you tomorrow "

"Okay...see you...go safely " I said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I started my work at office. After few hours I checked the time and it was 9 pm , raining was still there.

I then took my belongings and went to parking area. There I saw somebody is standing there. I didn't mind it.

I took my car and went to my apartment.  On the way, I found that someone is following me. And that car overtaken mine in a remote area.

It was raining lightly. I get out from the car . I saw a lady and few men.

It was Pam.

"Hey Miss, why are you blocking my way?" I said.

"Hello Mr Tine.... I came this late to see you.... because I wanna tell you something important." Pam said.

"Important? In the middle of the road? We talked today morning nah.... then what's wrong with you Miss?"

"Nothing serious Tine. Just a simple thing. Drop the case ,as soon as possible.  Or you will definitely know who's this Pam Guntithanon."

"Are you threatening me? Huh? Do you think I will drop the case, when you say? Dream on Miss Pam Guntithanon. I won't drop the case."

"Ohhh... then I think.... you have to pay for your words." She said by looking at those men.

They rushed to me and started fighting with me. I tried my best to fight back. But someone hit me from back. I fell down suddenly...... I lost half of my consciousness.

They leave suddenly by seeing a car from other side. I tried to look at the car...but it's flash block the vision. I saw somebody rushing to me.... like helping me. He came to me suddenly and tried to wake up me. I saw the man and shocked.

It was Sarawat.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued............
______________________________________

AN: Heyyyyyyy..a long chapter.... I hope you don't get bored....many reader friends text me about the new story... and I'm so glad to know that you guys enjoyed it very much... I'm so happy and blessed.😇😇😇😇😇😇

I hope everyone to support me as  you do... Thankyou so much 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Author 😇.