CHAPTER:3 TINE... WILL YOU CORPORATE WITH ME ?

It was Sarawat...

Tine's pov..

When I wake up.... I noticed.... I was at a hospital bed....

The last thing I remember was.... Sarawat.... coming towards me....then I guess.... I lose my consciousness.

I look around... nobody was there.... I tried to get up...but my wound on head was still paining... I couldn't move....

Suddenly someone entered to the room. It was Sarawat... again....

"You woke up?".... Said Sarawat.

"Yeah... but...how I'm hea...." My words get blocked....

"I saw you were injured....in that remote area.... I know nobody will come to help you there...so I took here..." He said boldly, without any imotions.

"Thank you....... and..."

"And..?"

"You...you can go now..Mr. Sarawat... I'm okay. I will inform my friends.... they will come here. You can leave here. You are a busy person too. Don't bother me... I'm okay."

"I took you here... and now I will decide what I should do.... I don't want anyone's consent to go and come.."

"Mr. Sarawat... you just leave here... I'm telling for you only. I don't want to bother you.."

"Heyy Tine...why can't I be here? I took you here nah?" Sarawat said angrily.

"I don't want my ex-boyfriend to interfere my things. Yeah...you saved me. I thanked you.. that's all... I just... don't want to interfere in my life again." I said it in a breathe.

I saw Sarawat's face changed.  He took a deep breath...then turned to me again.

"Yeah Tine...you are right. I'm your ex boyfriend. But can't be completely say we are strangers. Atleast we know each other...each other well... can't you just understand that...huh ? "
Sarawat said.

"Sarawat.....we are strangers.... and we know each other well..... I really don't want to interfere anything which is related to you...in my life." I said in a breathe.

"Then why did you agree to this case? ." Sarawat said.

"That's my profession.... I don't mix it with my personal life. I will do whatever for my profession." I said.

"So you will do whatever for your profession.... right?"

"Yeah... because I love my profession."

"Then do one thing. Let's have a deal. If you corporate with me, then I will help you to deal with the case." Sarawat said.

"Heyy wait..... did you forget that I'm going against your company?? And you are going to help me for that?? What the hell are you talking??"

"Tine.... listen carefully... that's my company... I agreed... but not fully....it's just a part. And I will help you to get more evidence ,so you can win the case. Trust me Tine.... I will tell more later....now you are ill. "

"Sarawat....do you think... I will trust you again?? "

"I know.. you would tell this...but now I'm telling genuinely.... I will really help you...that would be beneficial for both of us. "

"Then tell me why did you leave me alone that day??"

Sarawat stood up for a second. He was too silent and look down.

Then he said..," Tine... I will tell everything when time came... but now just trust me and stand with me.... I will explain you everything... please I'm begging you..."