CHAPTER 6 A NEW PROBLEM

Sarawat's POV

"Tell me....did you kiss me yesterday? Huh?" Tine was yelling at me

I was speechless...
I thought he wouldn't know about it..
But he knows...
What will I say now?

"Ehmm...Ti... Tine.... I'm sorry...I ....I just can't hold on myself.... and I was thinking about our golden times...it was my mistake.... sorry for that...Tine "I said at very low pitch....I was so embraced.

"Mr. Sarawat... remember one thing....we broke up.... two years ago... and you are my ex- boyfriend... don't forget that.. I came here for helping you... Bcoz this case matters my career too .. that's why I'm here now... don't take advantage on me... and I don't wanna recreate those times with you again.. I'm really not interested... and I'm going to engaged soon... please don't make a trouble " Tine told me like he's fed up with me..

"Engaged??? With whom???" I was shattered..

"Mil...my college mate as well as my colleague...he said he loves me... and he talked with my parents too... almost ready for a engagement..." Tine said.

"What did you say to this relationship?" I said by turning around.... holding up my emotions.

"I didn't said anything to him and his family. Because I loved a person very much earlier... and even if I totally forgot him or not...I can't love anyone in this world... like I loved him. I began to unbelieving the concept of love..." Tine said with a sigh..

"And please try to understand my situation and don't mess up with my life anymore....I can't tolerate more pain... please I'm begging..." Tine add on... and he moves towards the room.

I was speechless...I feel a huge guilt and heavy pain in my heart...he was right...I broke him into pieces...my decisions were too sudden... and I shouldn't be like this to him...
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's noon ...
Tine didn't came outside from the room...he locked the door from inside...I called him several times..but he is hanging up my calls...

I took some food and went towards his room...

I knocked his room...

Several times...

He didn't opened...

I feel very bad for myself...

"Tine... I'm begging you... please open the door for me... please..."

Suddenly the door opens...Tine came out...

"I forgot to ask you something...
How did ur mom knows about me?" Tine asked me...

"I told everything about you... when we are in relationship... and she loves you more than me.."

"I wanna leave this place....I feel too heavy here.... please let me go" Tine said...

Suddenly his phone rings...

"Haa...Mil... okay...,. that's fine...... let's meet...... take care....."
Tine was having conversation with Mil.

Mil???
Why are you in between our business?
All the boys want my boy....

"What happened Tine?"

"Mil want me to meet him at evening...I will leave here by 15 min..."

"Whatttt??????"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
To be continued .....

__________________
AN: HEYYYYYYY long time no see you guyzzzzzz..... Anyway I'm back with a new chapter...read and enjoy guyzz (a short chapter ik...but forgive me please.)

Stay blessed
Stay happy
Lots of love 💕
Author 🤗