CHAPTER 4.. EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.....🦋

Tine's pov .

How did she knows my name???
Did Sarawat tell her about me??
Or she's also acting??? No way

I was totally confused and anxious about what I'm going through....

I should face all these....couz .... everyone warned before the case ....but I was the one who intentionally took the case...

I feel so tired and sleepy....so I fell down in the bed and sleep.....

Outside the room....

Sarawat and his mom was sitting on the dining table. It was fully silent there

"Wat.....are you sure about this???"
Mom suddenly break the silence.

Sarawat was thinking about something intense. And he suddenly came back to concious.

"Sorry mom.... I didn't heard...."

"Are you sure about Tine? Once you hurt that kid.... and he was broken.....you are again going towards him....are you gonna hurt him again or getting him back?? What's your real intention Wat?"

Mom tell me this in a single breath.

"I know mom will ask me this sooner or later..... but I know.... I hurted him earlier.....but it was not intentionally mom...... and now ..... I'm not really playing around him..... I wanna get him back at any cost"

"That's selfish,Wat......you are doing all this for yourself....not for him....."

"Nope mom..... everything I'm doing is for good mom... you will know it mom.....as soon as possible."

"You are telling this me for past few years.... but didn't tell me what's exactly going on"

"Mom...just remember this...... I won't hurt Tine anymore....."

Sarawat moves to upstairs after saying this....

.
.
.
.
.
.
Sarawat was sitting on a corner and thinking about what he had done to Tine and him itself... it's all because of a single person...

Suddenly Sarawat's phone rings....it was Man. His secretary.

"Tell me....Man.. any new updates?"

"Sir... I have found out something regarding to the Tine "

"Tine??? What did you found out??"

"Tine had a deadly accident.... which is caused by your uncle....two years ago "....

"Whatttttt?????"

Sarawat was shocked....

.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.
To be continued....

________________________
AN: Hello my dear readers.....

It has been a long time since I upload a new chapter..... I'm very sorry for that....

I hope you will get a continuation..... while reading....

Stay blessed always ♥️
Author..