CHAPTER - 1

Y/N POV :

"You're just a freak."
"Worthless piece of shit."
"Abomination."
"You disgust me."

My parents were yelling at me again. Today I was late for my first lesson and the teacher gave me detention for it, so I had to sit in detention for an hour which resulted in me not being able to clean the dishes. They always do this. There are about 9-10 maids in this house, but they always want me to do household work and when I don't do it, they shout at me. My parents kept yelling at me while my siblings sat there with smirk on their faces enjoying the show. I was suddenly snapped out of my reverie by a hard slap on my left cheek. 

"What the hell are you dreaming about? Are you listening?" My mother said.

"Yes mom." I replied.

"We are tired of you. You can't even do a simple task. Make sure it doesn't happen next time or you'll end up homeless." My father said.

I didn't have the strength to say anything so I just nodded and went upstairs to my room. It may seem too harsh to kick someone out just because they didn't wash the dishes, but it's not because there are other reasons too.

My father is the CEO of Park Industries and my mother is a model. Needless to say, they're rich. They met and fell in love when they were in high school. They soon got married and had their first child, my brother Park Jimin. Everyone in my family hates me but he hates me the most. When I turned 16, I was already 5'10, the same height as him, and soon I became even taller. That's when he changed. At first he used to abuse me but after that he started punching me whenever he got a chance. I think being shorter than the freak must have hurt his ego. He would have taken the post of CEO by now but according to my father he would have to get married first. So at 24, he's still waiting.

My sister was born after my brother. She doesn't really bother me because according to her a person like me is not worth her precious time. She is doing modeling following our mother's footsteps. She also has a boyfriend and he's a jerk. He is just using her for money, her body and probably cheating on her but she is not aware of it because she is blinded by love. Our parents are too busy paying attention to this and my brother doesn't even care. And even if I tell her about it, she won't believe me and will definitely kill me.

After him my brother was born. Apparently he was a premature baby and the doctors told my parents that he died at birth. A year later, I was born. They were very happy thinking that I was a boy, but their joy was dashed when the doctor told them that I was intersex. After that everything changed. My parents took care of my siblings and gave them all the love in the world. While I was left in the care of a nanny. They had different types of toys, clothes, shoes. They got everything they wanted. On the other hand, I didn't get anything.

As a child I was confused as to why I was being treated this way. Like any other child, I was also afraid of darkness and storms. My parents knew about it but still they forced me to sleep alone in my room with the lights off, even during thunderstorms. I didn't know what to do. I kept crying until I fell asleep. Even at Christmas, I used to sit in the corner and watch my siblings open countless gifts. When my brothers and sisters became ill, my mother always took care of them and pampered them with lots of kisses and hugs. In my case, I suffered for several days and no one even knew. Earlier my nanny used to take care of me but when that incident happened with me it also stopped.

When I was 10, my 20 year old nanny tried to seduce me. There was no one there to save me and I remember being scared. Luckily, one of the maids saved me before anything could happen. I thought that at least after that my parents would give me some love and start taking care of me but I was wrong. When the maid told them about it they didn't even ask me if I was okay and told me to stop overreacting to small things. That hurt.

After that I started taking care of myself but still I longed for my parents' love from time to time. I always tried to do my best in everything. I wanted to make them proud. But they didn't care.

In school, I didn't want anyone to know that I was intersex so that I could make some friends there but luck was not on my side. On my first day of school, a girl saw my *cough* member and told everyone about it. After that no one even wanted to sit with me.

My parents always told me that a person like me is not worth anything in this world. There was always a little hope that one day someone would love me for me. But that hope was gradually fading. At this moment I don't think anyone would want to spend their life with me.

A lot of thoughts were roaming in my mind. But I knew better than that. I had to go to bed on time if I didn't want to be late again. I got up and went to change my pajamas. I had no appetite to eat anything so I just went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I stood in front of the mirror and sighed to myself as I looked at the large, wide hand scar on my left cheek. I don't know what I did to deserve this but I hope no one is treated like I was. With this being the last thought on my mind I disappeared under the covers.

____________________
I hope it was good because I'm not fluent in English.
[1035 words]