CHAPTER - 18

Y/N POV :

Holding up a mirror to myself
Learning to reflect

Because, love like this doesn't come around all the time
Letting you get away would be a crime
'Cause half of your heart makes a hole out of this heart of mine

Ooh, all I do is think about you
All I do is think about you
All I do is think about how your leap of faith made me put all my faith in you
So all I do is think about you...

I was walking back toward the house after getting a fresh haircut while listening to YOU by ARMAAN MALIK.

Today when I was leaving for school my parents told me that there will be some guests over at our house for dinner

Today when I was leaving for school my parents told me that there will be some guests over at our house for dinner. Last time it was with Jennie and her family when they came to see Jimin. I don't know what this one is about.

I have a feeling that something bad is about to happen but I don't really know what it is. I am just trying to ignore my gut feeling because it's making me so damn nervous.

It's been almost two weeks since Jennie confessed her feelings to me and i have yet to tell her the truth. I really want to tell her everything, even about the abuse because I think she will help me but a part of me also disagree with that.

I don't have enough courage to tell her the truth. I always get scared and back off. Maybe because I don't want her to get disgusted by me or something. <sigh>

Let's just say Chaeyoung wasn't very happy to know that I still haven't told Jennie the truth. She is always encouraging me to go and talk to her. She said I should talk to her before it's too late.

She told me that Jimin is constantly trying to get back with Jennie even after she rejected him every time. Jimin is sending her numerous gifts and continuously visiting her at her workplace.

After hearing this I know what I have to do. I have finally decided to pay her a visit tomorrow and tell her everything. I just hope everything goes well and not end up with her kicking me out of there. <sigh again>

When I reached the house I saw a bunch of servants running here and there while I confusedly started walking toward the stairs but stopped when I saw my parents climbing down the stairs instead with three different bags in their hand.

When they saw me they stopped and told me to follow them. I had no other choice but to follow them. They lead me to a door and opened it leading me inside. It was a big room, even bigger than Chaeyoung's room. It was perfectly decorated in light blue and white theme.

"You will be staying in this room from now onwards."

Oh.

Wait.

What!?

What the actual fuck??

I looked towards my parents with my eyes wide open not believing their words. I silently observed them to see that they looked so calm and collected. Too calm for my liking.

Suddenly they pulled out a brand new iPhone 14 Pro Max and handed it to me.

"You'll throw away that old trash and use this instead."

They handed me another two bags they were holding and said "Wear this tonight and don't disappoint us like you always do. We want you look as good as possible." After that they walked out of my new room.

Why they are doing all of this so suddenly? It's creepy.

Chaeyoung is actually out because she had some urgent things to do so I can't even talk to her right now. I don't want to disturb her by calling her. My mind is literally a mess right now. The feeling I had that something bad is about to happen is now stronger than ever.

When the night came I quickly dressed up as they told me to but I was still scared and nervous. Chaeyoung just came back but we didn't even have the time to talk because my parents quickly told her to get dressed because the mysterious guests will be here soon.

After sometime my parents came and told me that their guests are already here

After sometime my parents came and told me that their guests are already here. I just nodded and went downstairs with them. When I reached downstairs I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her standing there.

Minatozaki Sana

It was the women who flirted with me non-stop in New Year's Party even when i didn't even glanced at her. I don't like her one bit but why she was here?

When she saw me she gave me a sweet smile and started walking toward me then suddenly hugged me. I hugged her back just to be polite and quickly let her go but she quickly latched into my arm and when I looked at her questioningly she just gave me another sweet smile. She was giving me creepy vibes.

Sana sat beside me while we are dinner which really annoyed me. I don't even know why the fuck she is here in the first place. Beside she keep touching my arms and shoulders which was making me uncomfortable, but I don't want to create a scene. My parents already gave me a lot of warnings and keep glaring at me whole time, so I know I had to handle her.

On the other hand, I don't know why Jimin was keep smirking at me. He hadn't beat me in past few days and just smirked at me every time he saw me. This really confused me but I didn't said anything because atleast he wasn't beating me so I thought I was safe but I have a feeling i am not anymore.

After we finished our dinner our parents hugged each other and Sana's parents came to hug me. I was thankful because I thought they were finally about to leave so I can sleep peacefully but my heart dropped to my stomach when I heard my father announcing the main reason why they were here. I looked at Chaeyoung with a terrified and shocked expression but she was as shocked as me.

It was actually a long speech but for me only 3 things stood out.

Me

Sana

Marriage

____________________
[1059 words]