CHAPTER - 12

JENNIE POV :

I was on the way to go back home after a really-really long day of tolerating Jimin and his annoying ass

I was on the way to go back home after a really-really long day of tolerating Jimin and his annoying ass. It's my birthday and he wanted to spend the day with me but he didn't told me about it before. He just decided to burst into my office this morning with a lots of flowers, balloons and fancy gifts with his 2 bodyguards carrying them, yelling happy birthday to me.

The employees were looking at me with red faces trying to control their laughter because they knew better than to laugh at me. I will fire them from their job the moment they will let their laugh slip from their lips. Some other employees were looking at me with a look on their faces which screamed 'YOU COULD DO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT'. Trust me, I know.

What made even more embarrassed was when I noticed the flowers he was carrying, Daffodils. Anyone who knew about my existence, also knew that I was allergic to daffodils because it was something I revealed in one of my interviews.

I sighed and gestured Jisoo to throw away all the flowers. Jimin tried to stop her but his face was priceless when he found out I was allergic to daffodils. He apologized for that saying he didn't knew about me being allergic to daffodils but I wasn't interested in his fake apology so I just nodded at him.

I really wanted to slap him when he started 'demanding' me to cancel all of my meetings because it was my birthday and he wanted to spend the day with me. Obviously I disagreed and continued doing my work because he can't order me around. I am not his pet or something.

Let's just say he was not happy about that and he was literally red from anger but he still had a sweet smile on his face, trying to control his anger.

Any girl who will agree to marry him will be blind because he had so many red flags like controlling behaviour, anger issues, unless someone tame him and show him what real love is.

Jimin said he is in love with me but he isn't. He is actually obsessed with me. People really need to understand that being in love with someone and being obsessed with someone are two different things.

He tried to convince me alot to do what he wanted me to do but I didn't. So he decided to stay with me whole day and annoy the hell out of me.

I think it's time to end whatever it is. I let him court me because I wanted to stay close to Park family to know about her but it's not working anymore. The last time I actually talked to her was on Christmas when we hugged for the first time.

I went to their house twice after New Year but I didn't even get a glimpse of her and I couldn't just ask them about her whereabouts because that would be really weird and suspicious.

I know she is scared of her family but that's it. I still don't know anything else about her which I really need to know cuz I am really worried about her.

I am planning to visit her school after I end this fake thing with Jimin and see if we can talk. I need her to trust me and find out how her family is treating her. I swear If they are abusing her I will not even hesitate to kill all of them with my bare hands.

When I reached home I quickly changed into a different outfit and headed toward the restaurant where Jimin told me to come.

He made an reservation for us to celebrate my birthday and I know for a fact that he will ask me to be his girlfriend tonight

He made an reservation for us to celebrate my birthday and I know for a fact that he will ask me to be his girlfriend tonight. That's when I will reject him. <perfect>

When I reached there, a waitress quickly led me toward a private table. Jimin already ordered food for both of us which i didn't liked a bit.

During the whole dinner, I stayed quit while Jimin talked about all the achievements he had made in his life.

After dinner when it was dessert time he told me to skip it. Reason? Well, according to him I'm a little fat and i need to diet.

Will you believe me if I say he called me fat while smiling like an idiot thinking he made a point?

I was about to destroy his whole life there when he quickly pulled out a pair of expensive earrings from his pocket and asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend.

That's when I let go of all the anger I had build up inside me and started ranting about everything, literally. When I was finally satisfied with everything I said, I pulled out some money from my purse and throw it on his face then walked out of there like the queen I am. <a queen indeed>

I was sitting in my car with a satisfied smirk on my face when a thought suddenly crossed my mind which made my satisfied smirk disappear. When I reached home I quickly locked myself in my room and removed all of my clothes.

I glanced at my body to see if I am really fat because I was getting insecure about myself. No one wants a fat partner and I didn't wanted Y/N to get disgusted by me if I was fat. I had beautiful curves, not small but not big either breasts but my eyebrows furrowed in worry and insecurity when I looked at my stomach. I was a little chubby there.

I never really paid attention to it because it didn't mattered to me before but now I couldn't stop thinking about it. I sighed sadly then quickly wore an oversized tshirt. I brushed my teeth and slipped inside the covers definitely knowing what I needed to do.

I should start eating lesser than before...

____________________
[1010 words]