Chapter 3- Huh?

Dewey's POV-

I woke up from my bed soon after I heard Huey get up.
I knew he got up early to go to 'woodchucks' which is very boring if I have to say.
Finally I gained energy to get out of bed but I noticed Louie was not in his bed. Normally he's there til like 4pm in the afternoon.

I searched the whole manor but still couldn't find him. Soon enough Webby came from the kitchen.
"Hey Webby. Have you seen Louie at all?" I asked her.
"Yes actually. Pretty sure I saw him leave with Huey a while ago." She replied.
"Okay. Thanks Webby!" I responded.
Why was Louie with Huey? Did Huey skip woodchucks today or something? Because I know Louie would never go there.
Although there is a possibility.
I'll ask them when they get back.

"Hey Dewey! Wanna get milkshakes with me?" I heard Webby shout.
"Yeah! Be down in a sec!" I answered.

Nobody's POV-

*Now back with Huey & Louie as they adventure down to woodchucks*

Huey and Louie walk in through the front door and Huey asked the front desk for any spare clothing. She said there were some in the back if they were lucky enough to find any.

"Here we go! Try this on." Huey said handing Louie a scout top and badge ribbon.
"Does it fit?" Huey then asked,
"Yeah, it fits alright." Louie replied.
"Welp. It will have to do since the events starts in about 5 minutes." Huey said.

Then as soon as Huey said that he dragged Louie to the main area when most others expect Violet and BOYD weren't there.
"Hey Huey. Where's your two other friends?" Louie asked, " And I thought Launchpad ran Woodchucks?"
"Oh. Well first BOYD had a program block earlier this morning and I'm pretty sure violet is sick." Answered Huey, "Though Launchpad was actually fired due to an excessive amount of burning trees."
"Really? Then who's that guy?"

A tall figure entered the room. He had a similar structure to Launchpad but different. He wore the scout uniform and he had almost every badge. No wonder they picked him.

____________________________________________________________________
-AUTHORS NOTE-

Hey Guys! I may of struggled while writing this but in the next chapter I will put a photo of the new scout leader so you get a good description but that's just one page. I will get working on this soon don't worry!

Bye!! <33