Chapter 8-Scrooge's meeting

NOBODY'S POV-

Everyone gathered in the lounge except Huey and Louie since they were out.

"So why are we here?" Webby asked.
"Good question Webby." Scrooge replied, "We are here to talk about the next big adventure, that we are going on. Today!"
"Really?! Yay!!" Webby quietly screamed.
"Wait a minute where is Huey and Louie?" Scrooge asked, "They are meant to be here."
"Oh I don't know, I woke up they were gone again." Dewey said.
"Weird. That's the second time. Anyway, I guess they will have to miss it!" Scrooge replied, "This is the lost treasure of Boney island! This is going to be a dangerous adventure but still packed with fun!"
"Yay!!" Webby and Dewey squealed.
"So, What if Huey and Louie come back while we are gone?" Donald asked.
"I don't think they will. Yesterday they were barely here in time for dinner." Scrooge replied, "plus Duckworth and Miss Beakly are going to be here."
"Oh alright then." Donald muffled.
"Now who is ready for an adventure! A great adventure!"
"We are!!" Everyone shouted.
Then Lena and Violet come in.
"What is all this yelling about?"
Violet asked, politely.
"You two can come too on this adventure! Well, if you want." Scrooge offered.
"Oh yes please! I'll go back bag" Violet said as she rushed upstairs.
"Lena? What about you?" Scrooge then asked.
"Uhm, sure why not?" She replied, Rhetorically.
"Because, you'd be bored otherwise!" Webby said, obliviously.
Dewey nudged her.
"It was rhetorical, Webby." He said.
"Oh, sorry!" Webby said afterwards.
"You don't need to apologize, pink" Lena then said.
"Phew!" Webby said.
Scrooge then went to explain the rest of the adventure and soon Violet came and sat down again.
"Huey and Violet are really similar, aren't they?" Dewey whispered to Webby.
"Yeah, They'd look cute together!" Webby whispered back.
"Dewey, Webby what did I just say?"
"Uhm." They both said.
"Ugh, pay attention! This is important, If you don't want to die!" Scrooge then said.
Scrooge continued for a while before they set off.

____________________________________________________________________
-AUTHORS NOTE-

So I know this chapter was kinda short but meh. Well anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope to see you in the next one.

Bye!! <33